Revenge/Sweet Chapter 17

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. im warning you now if your uncomfortable with reading anything with sexual content, i'd skip the first page... x's and o's OH and let me know what you think. love love love opinions!

Chapter seventeen

*WARNING*

My entire body filled with relief as my eyes scanned over his entire body stopping at his eyes. They saw happiness, relief, and... love? I took in every detail of him, never wanting to look away, to never be away from him ever again. There were so many things I wanted to tell him I just didn't know how. Tell him how I felt, about my past, about who Maverick Petrov is to me, everything I wanted him to finally know. But that wasn't what came out when I finally found my voice.

"Is he here? Please tell me he's okay!" I whispered.

He nodded his head and we fell back into silence as we took each other in. I was about to say something when Nate stepped out into the rain, grabbed my face, and crashed his lips to mine. Fire. That's how I would describe it. My entire body went up in flames, my lips were tingling, and I felt warmth and electricity rush through my entire body. The intensity of the kiss was overwhelming but I wanted, no, I needed more. I brought my hands up to his face and pulled him into me closer. He slowly brought his hands down my body, gripped onto my a**, and picked me up easily, never breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his hips and laced my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. I clung to his body like a life line as he moved out of the rain, back into the house. I heard the door close and lock as he made his way up the stairs never taking his lips away from mine. They fit so perfectly to mine it was like he was made for me and I was made for him. The softness, the gentleness of the kiss, it was so unreal I actually thought for a minute that I had been shot back in the warehouse and died and thought this was what heaven was like. Here, now, it was perfect. Still holding me, he took my hoodie off and dropped it to the ground.

He stopped kissing me, our breathing came out ragged and breathless, and took a look at his hand; it was soaked in red. He looked down at my arm and looked back at me worriedly "Dog." I whispered out of breath and shrugged my shoulders. He closed his eyes and groaned. I shimmied myself a little so I could pull his shirt up and off his body. I noticed we were in the middle of his bathroom so I wasn't too worried about getting blood anywhere at the moment. I looked back into his eyes and found love and compassion. I couldn't breathe; I needed him like I needed air. I pulled him back to my lips frantically and felt him respond immediately. He started moving again and I heard the rain showers pouring down gently a minute later. I kicked off my shoes as he put me down, untied and slid off my black Adidas soccer warm up pants down. I unbuttoned his jeans and let them drop. I looked back up into his face and smiled a small shy smile at him. He brought his hands down and cupped my cheeks and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I can't really tell you how the rest of the clothes we had on came off because I don't even know. We were now in the shower; I was back in his arms as he held me against the shower wall, moving from my lips to my cheek, across my jaw line, down my neck with a few small bites here and there, across my collar bone as his hand caressed my breast tenderly. I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, moaning, my body in complete ecstasy. He kissed back upto my lips and slid his tongue across the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I was more than eager to let him in without teasing first. I felt his minty tongue explore my mouth as I explored his only making me want him even more. I had never been this far with a boy before. No guy has ever seen me naked let alone touched me in places or kissed me in places that Nate was doing now. Usually I never let anything go past a kiss, but with him, I felt so comfortable, so safe, it felt so right to be with him like this, my mind, body, and soul yearned for his compassion, his touch, his soft lips. We moved out of the shower and he set me on the counter, then started shuffling through his medicine cabinet. I couldn't help but look at his perfectly sculpted ass. I bit my lip and suppressed a groan. When he turned around and saw me face he started to laugh. "Were you just checking my butt out?!" he said through laughter.