Revenge/Sweet Chapter 3

Chapter Three

"Damn she's good. Under three minutes this time and she got what she wanted out of him." I heard Vinny laugh to Tony and Vince.

"WWHHAATTT!" I screamed, slapped Vick in the face, and started to swear in Italian.

"Liv, calm down!" Vick said grabbing my face.

I slapped his hands away from my face, grabbed my guns, and pushed myself off Vick.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled as I started towards the front doors only to be tackled to the floor my Vick and Vince. I rolled over and quickly stood up and so did the two boys.

"Should I fight fair or cheap?" I asked waving the guns in the air.

I saw them smirk at me, so I tossed the guns aside and took Vince off guard by back handing him, causing a pop in jaw. Vick put up more of a fight since he was ready for it. I went to punch Vick in the face but he caught my arm last minute and twisted so I was facing away from him. I brought my head back fast and connected with his cheek. I hooked a leg around one of his and made myself drop to the floor bringing Vick with me. I rolled on top of him and punched him in the face. He rolled over me and put his hand around my throat.

"Mmm baby, you know how I like it rough!" I spat sarcastically, tasting blood on my lip.

Since when did I get hit?

I rocked my legs back and forth and in one fluid motion had my legs wrapped around his torso while he still sat on my stomach, and twisted. By that time Tony and Vinny came over and tore me off Vick. I slipped out of their grip and brought an elbow up in Vinny's face. A loud whistle echoed through the lounge room and we stopped and turned to face Sal. I stalked up to him, picked up my guns, crossing my arms and gave him a hard look.

"I will not go to school. I'm happy homeschooling!" I huffed out of breath, but let out every ounce of anger I felt towards Sal for going behind my back and enrolling me in school.

"You will go to St. Andrews. You need to have some kind of normal experience. High School is exactly what you need. My word is final, you know that." He said in his final tone.

The one that basically said 'if you argue with me about it, I'll hang you by your toe nails and squeeze jalapeño juice in your eyes'.

I shrieked out of frustration and squeezed both handles of my gun, but making sure my fingers were clear away from the triggers.

I gave myself a minute to cool down. Using the techniques Master Chan told me to use in stressful situations to calm down, before I could muster out a "Fine."

"Great. You start tomorrow!" Sal beamed at me proudly, smiling widely, kissed my forehead, and walked off, most likely to his office.

I closed my eyes a took my anger out by biting my lip so I didn't take my inner battle of fury and turn it outwards towards the guys again.

I finally managed to collect myself for the moment and went to make my round of apologies.

I walked over to Vinny, grabbed his face gently, and kissed his cheek lightly "I'm sorry Vinny." I whispered then lightly kissed his nose.

Vinny is like a replica of Vick, except he's twenty-one and has Caramel colored hair, which makes him shine like gold, between his hair and skin color.

Not kidding.

I call him the golden boy.

Then I made my way over to Vince, put one hand on the side of his jaw and pushed hard hearing a satisfying pop of relocating his jaw. He cringed in pain and looked absolutely furious.