Five_ Intentions are

Tania struggled with pulling her hair free from the zipper of her gown. The damn thing wouldn't bulge and she feared damaging the cloth. It had cost twenty-five thousand Naira and had only been worn once.
Seeing no other option she yanked the wig off with only a little part stuck within the zipper.

"Breath Tania, breath." She slumped in a chair letting out a puffed breath. "It's just a show, nothing you've not done before." She muttered.

The show was in response to her #stickwithmyflaws campaign. Had the future being known, she would have scrapped that part of her advice. She had joyfully tweeted it and now Jubril Shittu, Creative Fm manager had extended an invitation to her. Of course she wanted to back down but the offer had come with a goody package and heaven knew she needed the package. Her consignment had been siezed and the most senior boss had offered a clearing process for free.

She strummed her fingers against the vanity table before reaching for the small remote by the side. Soon, Anthony Brown's I am a Miracle blasted through the speakers. Tapping her feet in rhythm she walked to her wardrobe, swung it open and selected a red off-shoulder ankara gown.

The body of the gown was embellished with stones, its neckline with green fringe and tafetta sewn from the knee downward. It had a slim sleeve adorned with more stones at the the end. Its crowning glory was the Tania's Apparel crest embedded on it.

Her eyes danced with joy as the gown accentuated her curves; curves which made up for her lack of height. 5.1" she'd say if asked her height even though the extra three inches were complemented by her shoes.

"Tania," Debby's voice could be heard over the music. That girl was either born with a hidden speaker or must have swallowed an amplifier when younger. "Tan.." Her head shot through the half opened door, it was dyed red this time.

"Tania please reduce the music, I can't hear me." Her shout sent Tania's hands over her ears instantly. She surely swallowed an amplifier.

Debby's full body materialised from behind the door as the music stopped. "God! You almost demolished the house."

"You're my inspiration." She mocked, settling at her table once again to apply her makeup. As she fixed her nose ring she met with the forest on her head, her piles of wig a no-no today. "Deb," she called sweetly.

"Nah nah. Don't Deb me. I'm not touching your hair." She sat cross-legged on the bed.

"Please Deb, please." She pouted, giving her one of her best puppy looks saved for such occasion.

"Fine." She groaned dragging her feet towards her.

Tania had already brought out her kit. Her hair kit consisted of hair treatments and others from Saka Naturals and Tabitha's Beauty; she never had a fixed choice since they were her best.

In less than thirty minutes her thick forest had being transformed to a red carpert worthy hairstyle.

"Thank you darling. I look like a goddess. Right now my hair..."

"...on a natural level." They laughed at the silly phrase they coined up for their hair clique.

They all had fros to die for. While Tania and Debby were full time fro ladies, Sophia installed locs most times or better still wigs and Cassandra was the only non NHB, with a style that changed like the weather; highly unpredictable.

"Can you do me a favor and not wear green shoes?" Tania cocked her brow. "You're starting to look like a Christmas tree."

Tania gave a hearty laugh as her feet slid into a black sandal which were not favourable with her height.