Chapter 16-Stimulus

Start from the beginning

Bakugo and Kirishima stare in horror at what they see. A boy, sitting in the open windows sill, a light breeze rustling his hair. The boy sighs and leans against the window, one leg still out of the window.

"I believe what you are experiencing is Xenophobia. The fear of the unknown. But maybe also Thanatophobia. The fear of death, also caused by stimulus in the brain as what has been a certain area of trauma to a specific person." The boy pauses for a second. "My mistake, this fear hasn't been present for over six months so it isn't a phobia. It must be persisting. A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder that can affect a persons day to day living whenever this topic is brought into their life suddenly. Maybe you do struggle with Xenophobia Kirshima. I don't know... I'd have to delve a little deeper, in my studies with you. But since the stimulus for possible Thanatophobia has only been present for a short period of time, it's impossible to be the case."

A pause.

"And Kirishima, I'm sorry that I have become your stimulus. I didn't mean to put all this on you. After all..."

The boy hops out of the window sill and steps towards the two, and into the light. His green hair is messy and now they can truly see his face and all it's details.

"That's not what friends do, now is it?"

Izuku Midoriya.

Bruised, cut, beat up, and broken.

Bakugo pushes Kirishima behind him and steps between the two, making Midoriya put his hands up in defense.

"Hey hey hey, no weapons. I promise, I'm clean." He spins around slowly as if that let them see. "And might I say, that was some cavity inducing sweet stuff. Some real mushy gushy bullshit. Something straight out of a movie. Something right out of a story..."

He said the last word with an offsetting grin, as if it were funny.

"How can we possible trust you?" Bakugo growled at the boy, who merely grinned.

"Oh Kacchan, I thought you wanted to bring me home. What? Now that I'm here, you change your mind?" Izuku sighs and shakes his head. "Whatever, search my entire body if that would please you." The boy smiles a dangerous smile.

"What if you try something on me?"

"Okay so I'll stand here awkwardly all day until I get bored and decide to slip out of your grip." Deku rolls his eyes. "If I wanted you dead, you already would be."

Bakugo makes a sound and walks towards the boy, patting him down. All he was wearing was a tight black long sleeve, and tight matching pants. It looks like something one would wear under hero clothes.

"It's a protective layer of clothing. It may look thin but a blade would be slowed down by merely a second while trying to slice through, giving me the calculated amount of time to react and escape. I wear it under my clothes for protection. It's also insulated and heat resistant, notice how it pulls up to my neck."

Bakugo observed the outfit. There really wasn't a single spot he could hide anything. You could see every curve of his body.

"Here" Izuku said, throwing something onto the floor. "I wouldn't trust me either."

It was some sort of... cuffs. Handcuffs. Why the fuck did he have handcuffs?

"I swiped them off a cop a little while ago. Just a slip of the hands and boom, you got yourself some hand cuffs." He held out his wrists and Katsuki reluctantly snapped them on.

"Sit down!"Bakugo snapped, Deku smiled and complied.

"Feisty, are we Kacchan?" The by purred.

Kirishima jumped in. "Midoriya please. We're trying to figure things out..."

"Oh boo! Don't call me such a dreary thing! Midoriya. That isn't my name anymore." The boy explains.

"Then what do we call you?"

"Well...." The green haired boy thinks for a second. "Preferably Deku, because that's what i mostly go by but..."

"I still like the name Izuku."

~~~

Hello hello, I am back from my break and feeling great! I have this chapter all done and now we can finally get onto the plot of the story!

This isn't a fun lighthearted story everyone, things are going to get dark. Dealing with mental health, physical health, death, blood, and anything that could possibly trigger people. Please, If you are very young or sensitive to these things, don't read it. There is also heavy language not all eyes should see.

Anyways, I really hope you are enjoying and thank you for all this love and support you have shown me. It really helps me to keep writing and going!

As always if you like this story, vote, share it, or even just leave me a comment!

Feel free to make any spin offs, or fanart of this story because I would love to see it!

On another note, The school dance is tomorrow and I'm scared shit less! Any one have any advice for a socially awkward person in a social event? Because this is wayyyyyyy out of my element. 

Do you ever do that things where you play an instrument, but you just vigorously pluck it because you're nervous or stressed? Yeah me neither....

See you all next week!

~Rin