Chapter 11

Dear Mum and Dad,

01/04 : April Fools

          So I have been building up to this for the last three weeks. Everything is prepared for my final plan, I just needed to wait, until today, to set it all off. In my mind, this is the best prank I will have ever pulled in my many years of pranking.

          Heather is confused, and I don't blame her. My master plan has basically been to look like I'm preparing something, like letting her see that I bought things like confetti canons and paint. I have looked up all the traditional pranks, like the bucket of water balancing on the door, and air horns behind every door. The problem is, I have placed one air horn in the bathroom, so it's not totally fake.

          She has seen me "sneak" in with all these things in hand, but I know she's there, looking at me. It's all pretend, most of the cans I carry are empty, and she still thinks it's all real.

          So this is it. Today, I'm going to spend the hole day with her, I'm going to try and look like someone suspicious who is trying to not look suspicious if you know what I mean. It's a fairly simple joke, but Heather is jumpy as hell, and if she thinks I'm up to something, she will get really paranoid. I just want to see her walking around, jumping at every sound around her, in fear that it may be someone in on a joke I planned. I can't wait to see how she reacts. I have also planned to have a small camera on me, so that if she does have a good reaction, I will be able to film it.... and maybe *cough* putitoninternetandshowherfriendstomockher *cough*... ( for those who can't read it, it says " put it on internet and show her friends to mock her) I know it may sound mean, but she is used to it, seeing as I'm always pranking her whether it's the right day or not. But she should of known what she signed up for when she became my roommate.

         I know that somewhere along the line mum will say : "would you like to be treated like that ?" And the answer is I wouldn't care. As long as they are jokes meant to be funny and not mean.

          Now if you will excuse me, I must go and do last minute preparations, such as learn how to act like a suspicious person trying to act normal.

Love,

          Amelia.