Chapter 14

*Slight Graphic Content

"Do I need to dress up for their party?" I asked John Ross, who was currently on the other side of my bathroom door. A bathroom door you wouldn't have guessed hid such beauty behind it. It had a pearl white claw foot tub, two sinks, and a 7 foot wide mirror. The floors were marble and the walls a textured beige wallpaper with small maroon flowers. I had just gotten out of the tub and only had a robe on that was put on the back of the door for guests.

"Nothing fancy, just nice jeans, a shirt, and your newer cowboy boots should do it." He replied. I turned on the blow drier after he spoke and just dried it slightly, combing it with my fingers.

I was staring at my reflexion, wondering when I had developed a glow to my tanned skin or the bags under my eyes had disappeared. I probably had to thank John Ross for this. He's quite the boost to my self confidence and having someone stronger than myself beside me each night makes me sleep more sound. I didn't realize he had come in the bathroom and stood behind me until he took the blow drier from me. "What are you doing in here?" I asked, my voice seemed far away.

He smiled, pulled my robe off my shoulder and pressed a soft kiss to my bare skin before putting the robe back in place. "Keeping you from burning your hair with this blow drier. It smelled like it was getting a bit hot." He set said object down and turned me around. "Now," he kissed me, teasing me with something I shouldn't want, "we need to get you dressed right now. Otherwise, we might not make it to Parker's engagement party because we won't be leaving this room."

I trailed my fingers over his chest, a slight smirk on my lips. His eyes showed his desire and on a normal girl it probably would have lowered her defenses but I didn't make the 18 year old virgin status by being naive. "Good thing I'm getting dressed then, huh?" I whispered, leaving him aroused in the bathroom. "If you don't mind stepping out, I'm not giving you a strip tease."

He chuckled and I could here footsteps coming down the hall and my door was wide open. "John Ross dear, I have..."

His mother started to speak but John Ross cut her off, "Hold up Mom, Ana's kind of indecent right now." I shot my head towards him, he's unbelievable.

The footstep stopped, "Oh, um..." I could feel my whole face heating up. "I was just letting know that I have a present for Parker I'd like you to take with you."

"Alright mom." I grabbed his arm and shoved him out the door."

I looked down the hall and Mrs. Smithson seemed as flustered as I was. "I wasn't indecent, Mrs. Smithson. Your son just enjoys making me uncomfortable."

She just nodded, quickly turning around and making a hasty retreat back down the hall. John Ross was full on laughing, bent over trying catch his breath. "That was great!"

I growled and shoved him over. He hit the floor with a thud and continued to laugh. "I. Hate. You. I have never been so embarrassed in my life!" I cried, running my fingers through my hair.

He composed himself, straightening up. "Aww, come on sweetheart. I was just picking on you a little bit." I started wiping at my eyes when I felt them getting damp. "Aww shit, come here." I tried to pull away from him but he firmly held me to his chest, his hand buried in my hair. "I'm sorry Sweetheart, I didn't know you'd get this upset."

I felt him move us back into the room and shut the door. "Come on sit down on the bed." I did as he said, watching him sift through my duffle bag. He pulled out a couple things and set them on the bed next to me. "Here you go, a nice red top, light faded skinny jeans, and your boots."

I gave him a look, "Underwear?"

He waved his hand, "Who needs it."

"Um, I do." I laughed, getting up to fetch the garments myself.