A/N: HOLY CATS

A/N: WHAT THE SHIT GUYS 1K VOTES ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. SORRY I DON'T HAVE A CHAPTER WRITTEN BUT BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 1K VOTES AND 10K READS ON THE SAME DAY I'M GOING TO SKIP MY HISTORY HOMEWORK AND WRITE ONE RIGHT NOW.

10 Minutes (give or take) later: shit I'm not writing a whole chapter tonight. I had so much homework. You wish I'd post another chapter tonight. Whatever, I will work on one tomorrow at least. I luh you guys omg I'm cryinf

You guys are awesome. I love you guys. And this isn't puppy love, either. I really do love you guys.

Time for a speech.

I'm about to get really nostalgic. I'll probably cry. That sounds really sad. "I'm about to cry over the fact that my stupid cliché high school gay AU fanfic has reached 10k reads and 1k votes."

Okay, anyway. You GUYS. I remember posting the very first chapter of this story back in, like, June or something. Nobody read it for weeks. And if anyone read it, no one voted. Because obviously, you would be caught DEAD by your followers for reading a not-so-popular fanfic that was just published an hour ago... right? But then slowly, people started reading, and voting, and it took forever to reach 1k reads. I was so freaking excited; I told everyone. And it wasn't even that many, you know?

So people would come and go, maybe comment on the first few chapters and vote for a couple, then they'd lose interest. And that's when I knew I had to become a better writer. So I asked a few of my old teachers, blah, blah. And then people started sticking around for more. A few of you have been here since, well, basically the very beginning, and I love you. If you joined along the way, I love you, too. If you didn't stick around, well, I love you too, random citizen!

Anyway, it may not seem like ten thousand reads and one thousand votes is a lot, and to you it might not be, but to me it's so much. It means a lot. You guys made my day.

Nah, you guys made my whole week. Maybe even more.

Wow.