A Litte Bit of Seattle, A Little Bit of Coughing

~Cas' POV~

Things are pretty peachy around here lately. Dean and I share a fairly normal and down low relationship, and no one really cares about us being gay. School is out in a few weeks which is pretty damn exciting since we're leaving for Seattle.

"Cas? Hey, c'mere, I have something to show you," I hear Dean say at the bottom of the stairs. I'm still waking up, so I walk down the stairs in Dean's sweatpants and no shirt. I'm pretty sure my hair looks like crap, but I don't care.

"Hm. . ." I groan.

Dean greets me with a kiss. He pulls me by my waist.

"What do you want to show me, Dean? It better be good, I was asleep," I say. My voice is still raspy, and my nose is stuffed partly because I just got out of bed and partly because it's allergy season.

"Okay, so you know how UW was being a total bitch to me and they were considering letting me in? But they never wrote back telling me if I got in or not?"

"Yes," I reply, barely holding back an explosion of excitement.

"Well, guess what I got today?" he says, holding up a letter laced in purple and gold. "I was going to wait to open it with you, but you decided to sleep in after last night," he winks at me, "and so I just opened it."

I kiss him passionately until he intervenes, "I didn't even finish. I got in, Angel. We're going to college together, baby."

"I love you, Dean Winchester," I manage to breathe out.

"And I you, my little Angel."

Dean pulls me closer than I was before, if possible. He kisses me softly before pulling away just so our foreheads are touching. "Did I ever tell you that I like the shirtless look on you?" he says.

I can taste his breath. Like always, it tastes like sweet mint.

"Millions of times," I say with a smirk.

We keep getting closer to each other and Dean picks me up so my legs are around his waist. I'm surprised he can lift me so easily, especially since he walks up the stairs to his room while still holding me.

He roughly throws me on the bed and gets on top of me, continually kissing me. He grinds his hips against mine which makes me let out a groan. Dean looks me in the eyes with pure lust.

Dean keeps on coughing through the ahold affair, and I can't help but giggle because he thinks he is disturbing the whole thing. I think it's kind of cute.

We stay in bed just looking at each other for a long time, just smiling. Dean keeps coughing, and a few times it's unexpected and he coughs in my face. I don't blame him, I just laugh.

"Getting a cold, huh?" I whisper to him.

"A little," he says, his voice raspy.