Seattle Maybe?

~Cas' POV~

"But Dean, why do we have to go out to dinner? Why can't we just be alone for like two seconds? We haven't had any alone time in two days."

"Cas, Angel, this is a special occasion, and I promise afterwards we can do the do," Dean says with a crooked smile. This makes me blush which results in a kiss on my forehead.

"Fine."

The drive to the restaurant is short but boring. Dean doesn't say much, he just sits there with a smirk on his face, singing along to the music on the radio. I stare at him the whole way there. It's not awkward, but I wish he'd talk to me.

"Dean?" I say.

"Yes, Angel?"

"Where are we going? What's the occasion? Is there something you're keeping from me?" I say it way too fast and I immediately regret it.

"Whoa, easy tiger. It's a surprise," Dean replies. "Wait until we get our food."

We arrive at a restaurant called Nuvrei, a small cafe across from Powell's Bookstore. The place is more casual than it sounds and we are quite overdressed for the cafe. It doesn't matter, though. We are the only two in the cafe at this time of night. Everybody else is out at clubs and walking around downtown.

The cafe just happens to treat hamburgers that eerily resemble Pretty Patties from Spongebob Squarepants. Of course, Dean and I order the Pretty Patties and I sit impatiently for the food, mostly because I want Dean to tell me the surprise.

The burgers don't come for another 15 minutes or so, and the whole time Dean just stares at me with his famous smirk while he holds my hand over the table. The stare is so intense it makes it hard to look him straight into his green eyes, so I just look at our hands.

And here they are: the infamous Pretty Patties advertised on the Nuvrei website. Mine is a lime green and Dean's is deep blue. We both chuckle at the colors of the burgers and Dean says to the waiter, "Just out of curiosity, do you happen to have a glow in the dark burger, or possibly a plaid burger?"

"Don't worry, we're working on those. We'll have them as soon as possible," the waiter says with a light laugh.

The waiter leaves quickly and Dean pretends to forget about the surprise as he takes a whopping bite into his blue burger before saying, "Damn, that's a good burger. Let's come here more often."

I just stare at Dean until he notices and says, "Why aren't you eating the burger that God himself delivered to this cafe which was then served to us?"

"Because," I start. "I want you to tell me the surprise."

"Oh, right. I forgot, Angel. It's not like it was the only reason we came out to dinner. And I'm totally not waiting for the perfect moment to start explaining. But I'll start now for the sake of your sanity."

Dean pauses for a moment, as if to purposely torture me.

"Castiel Novak, I knew I loved you from the first day I met you. From the moment your eyes lit up as soon Ms. Smith said you could have a free pass to skip all your classes for the day to show me around. The first thing I noticed about you were your striking blue eyes. They are almost as electric as your personality. I have spent years with you, and I want to stay with you throughout college and more." Dean pauses again and smirks before saying, "Don't worry, I'm not asking you to marry me just yet."

"Well fine then," I say jokingly.

Dean looks at me right in the eyes and says, "Don't interrupt, it's rude," but shortly after breaks character to laugh.

"Anyway, I know that the sun rises every morning, and that 2 + 2 = 4, and that no one really knows how the universe came to be, and I know that there are multiple dimensions where this date isn't quite going as I expected. But most importantly, I know that I am in love with you."

"Dean-"

"No interrupting. Right, so anyway, I'm am madly in love with everything about you, and I know that you're going to University of Washington next year and I'm proud of you. I don't know quite yet if I will be joining you in Seattle, and that crushes me, but I want to spend one more summer with you."

Dean pauses once more and stands up to take a break. He looks like he's about to cry so I stand up and wrap my arms around his waist.

Dean motions for me to take my seat again so he can finish his speech. I decide to take his hand to comfort him.

"As I was saying, I want to spend one more summer with you. I know I would anyway, but I want it to be just us two. And probably Gabe and Sam because they can't live alone quite yet. So I took it into consideration and I thought we could go up to Seattle starting right after school starts. Just the four of us. Starting new. I already talked to Sam about it and he said he's perfectly fine with it, .but only if Gabe goes. So this whole plan is dependent upon your little brother right now."

I'm completely speechless. Of course I want to live in Seattle with the gorgeous Dean Winchester and our little brothers. Who wouldn't? I just don't know how to say yes right now.

"Is that a yes?" he says with a smile. We both stand up from our chairs and hug each other tightly. I bury my nose into his shoulder, the smell familiar: leather and mint. We stay like that for a long time before we pull apart and I say, "Hell yeah."