The Last Note

~Cas' POV~

Dean Winchester. My Dean. My love. He's always there for me. Always. He's never not with me, and I love it. He's my first love and hopefully my last. I never want us to end. Dean Winchester is so different. He's not sappy like in the movies, but he's so sweet. He does anything to make me happy. He's so different. But that's okay, I like different.

~Dean's POV~

Castiel Novak. My Angel. My love. I hope to always love him. He always makes your day better; he'll crack a joke that's so bad it will make you laugh. He'll trip over something and spaz out to make it look like he meant to do that. We are meant for each other. We fit together like a puzzle. I believe that we were made for each other.

I decide to write a note to my Angel.

~Cas' POV~

I walk into the apartment, holding an endless amount of bags from the grocery store. Dean is nowhere to be seen. He probably went to go get dinner or something.

As I'm putting away the groceries, my eyes catch a small folded up piece of notebook paper sitting on the coffee table. My curiosity gets to me, so I open the note.

It reads, "I will always love you, Angel."

"I will always love you, too, Dean," I whisper to myself.

At the bottom of the paper, eight words are scribbled.