"Actually, I hang out with you." She states as a fact.

"Exactly. Just me, nobody else. You should start talking to people, babe." Jason points out.

"Jason, you know that I tend to get awkward when I meet new people. Besides I'm fine, I don't need anyone. I've got you and these cute little creatures."

"Babe, you need a life outside from me and all these cute little creatures. You should definitely get laid." Jason says, exasperated.

"Puh-lease, I'm not at all desperate to get laid. Disgusting." Riley cringe out.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot that you're a Nun who haven't even seen a di—

"Fuck you! Yes it's true that I haven't seen a.......man's ding dong but what's the big deal about it, huh? I don't understand why do people make such a fuss if a person is a virgin like Mother Mary." She rants, enraged.

"Okay okay, chill. I was just messing with ya. And there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's just that I want you to lead a normal life like every other normal girl does out there. You know, hanging out with friends, shopping, grooming, falling in love and all that girly stuff."

"And what if I don't want such things from my life? Hanging out with friends, shopping, grooming, falling in love and all that girly stuff. What if I don't want all this? What if all these things don't make me happy?" She asks.

Jason doesn't say anything, he can't. He's completely speechless.

"Fine. I can't compel you to do anything. If this is what gives you happiness then I can't do anything but just so you know, I'm always there for you, Riles. Always." He confesses softly.

"I know that Jason and I totally appreciate that." She smiles at him.

"At least let me drop you home. It's pretty late and I don't want you going home alone. Only God knows what ugly creatures crawl out at this hour." Jason shudders.

Riley laughs and collect her things. Jason waits patiently for her and looks up when she got ready to leave.

They both walked towards Jason's car and stepped inside. It was 11:34 p.m. and the winds were cold and rash as it blowed against the trees, making them a slave to its tune.

The atmosphere in the car was light as they both joked around and laughed at their forgotten memories.

They reached Riley's house and Jason parked the car along the side pavement.

"Here we are. Take care of yourself, babe." He genuinely said.

"Yea. Thank you and you too take care of yourself, young man." Riley said, jokingly.

"Girl, please. I always take care of myself. I mean have you ever taken a good look at me."

"Okay. That's enough. Now go or else you'll get late for tonight's 'getting laid'. Hey! That rhymed." She laughed out loud.

"Oh! Is that so? Dear Riley thinks that she's funny? Wait till I show you funny, darlin." Jason said with a smirk and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

He lunged forward and caught Riley by her waist and started tickling her. She squealed, trying to move away but failing miserably. While trying to get away, she stumbled back and ends up falling with Jason on top of her.

"Shit! You oka—

Jason couldn't complete his sentence as he was cut off by a thunderous and vicious growl, just a few feet away from them.

There stood a humongous black wolf who was snarling and baring his razor sharp teeth at Jason.

His eyes has turned into a darker shade of green which was....pretty scary as they had a crazed look in them.

Looks like someone has awoken the beast. But the real question is who?

Author's note:
Ayo, wassup everyone? I know, I know I've been out for too long but was caught up in the middle of.....something.
Anyways, here's another chapter for you guys and it's 1254 words, yea baby, I'm getting better and better at this.
So lemme know what y'all think about it, yea? Cool
Thanks a lot for being supporting me all the way through. I appreciate y'all.
See ya next time. 🥀😘