Chapter × 25 ×

Xhylia

A few of the people came out to watch, forming a circle around us like a cliché high school fight.

"You ready to get beaten?" Samuel asked after he took off his shirt. I couldn't deny that he was a buff dude and had defined muscles, but that didn't made you fight good. Only made your punches hard.

But it still didn't make it right what he was doing.

"Awh. You giving yourself a pep talk?" I snapped back and his eyes started to switch between black and green.

Damn, how short is his wolf's temper?!

"Let's get this over with." He grunted and I nodded, actually agreeing with him

He attacked first and that's what Ferrox & I don't do. We never attack first. We always observe, and we already saw a weakpoint in this "big guy" .

He had a limp in his right leg, and so he stepped more with his left leg.

That was our ticket to winning.

So I dodged and side stepped every single punch and jab thrown by Samuel, and I also got a few punches to his face.

But no matter what he did. He could never touch me, I was light & fast on my feet. And I was short and small.

"Seriously dude. Stop pranching. You're not a fucking horse at a fancy dancy horse show. I'm really late for dinner and my pizza is getting cold." I exclaimed loudly and just earned a growl.

That's it.

I quickly side stepped him before sweeping my leg under him , knocking him off his feet, and landed a hard enough jab at the back of his knee to hurt him, but not break his leg.

He pulled a face from the pain radiating through his leg, struggling to stand up, but helplessly fell back on his back.

I quickly pinned him to the ground, with my knee on his throat, earning a few spluttering coughs, before he tapped on the ground.

I stood up with a victorious smile on my face. I always felt proud of myself when handling these kinds of people back in my old pack.

"Thank you for the warm-up. Now, keep your end of the deal." I walked towards his friends and they gave me the bag of cash with shaky hands and wide eyes before running to peel Samuel from the pavement.

***

And once again our girl showed that you don't mess with a girl!!

I think she may have hurted his leg plus his reputation & ego.

What do you guys think?

Love ,

Janet x ❤