Chapter × 4 ×

Xhylia

I knocked on my parent's adjoined study room before hearing a faint 'come in'.

"Mother? Father? You called for me?" I asked as I stepped into the room. Father was on the big chair and Mother was leaning on the desk with her back to me.

"Ah yes. Come in. Please close the door." Father gestured and I did as I was told. "What was so urgent?" I asked uncertain. I could feel something was going to happen I would not approve of.

"There's no better way to say this, but Xhylia... the Alpha and Luna of Mons Lupus pack are coming to visit us with their son and daughter. I have arranged for the daughter to be placed with you in your room and the son would stay in the guest room just next to your room. Their parents would be staying in the other guest room we have arranged." Father explained , but before I could object...

He continued; "Don't you worry dear. I already established with the Alpha and Luna... their son won't try and rub himself off on you." My father winked at that statement and all I could do was roll my eyes.

'If he does. We'll just beat his ass too.' Ferox replied and all I could do was chuckle at my wolf's honesty.

"It is fine by me. When are they arriving?" I asked.

"In about ..." He stopped, his eyes zoning out...

"And they are here. Now behave you two. I don't want any sassiness." My father looked at my mother and I, and she winked at me without him even noticing.

"Yes dear. Come on. Let's go and meet our guest. We don't want to be late." Her tone wasn't even cheery or upset. It was monotone.

I sighed.

I have heared the stories that my mother told me a thousand times. About her old pack. Her own town.

Mons Lupus.

She met her first mate there when she was 17/18 years old , he was an Alpha. I have asked many times why she left him and all she said was... 'Your first mate isn't always the one you stay with.' It was rare that a wolf would find another mate, but my mother did and I'm glad. I don't know this Alpha, but by how my mother was reacting and what I knew so far...

I am glad my father was Dean Brox... He was everything I want in a mate...

The three of us walked down to the corridor where I could smell the faint smell of pine tree and roses coming from. It was odd. When did they wash the corridor today?

Ferox started sniffing to, but her reaction was different than mine...

She started jumping up and down in my mind, running in circles and howling.

Ferox. Cut it.

But my wolf did not listen. We stopped in front of the big front door , waiting upon our guests. I was standing next to my mother while she was next to my father , with his arm around her waist.

Ferox was still howling and jumping up and down in my mind.

The front door slowly opened and she finally stood still and I immediately knew why...

My eyes turned silver as Ferox took over...

'Mate'

***

Oh sweet lord baby chocolates...

XHYLIA AND FEROX FOUND THEIR MATE !!! 😱❤

Who do you think it is?
The son or the daughter. 😍

Do you still remember Alpha Derec? And the Mons Lupus Pack?

Who do you think his new Luna is? Was it a force bond or did he too get a second mate?😱🤔

Let me know.😊

Please. Vote. Comment. Share. 🐺❤

Janet xx