Chapter × 9 ×

Xhylia

I came face to face with Jac, Irayna's brother, and groaned.

He was dressed in some grey sweatpants and no shirt, showing off his defined muscles. You could see he was a wolf.

"What do you want? And why can't I be in my own kitchen?" I asked irritated. He needed to talk fast 'cause I wanted to get back to my mate.

"Oh , I was just looking for something to drink... You want anything?" He asked casually while raging our fridge for a drink.

"No. Thank you. I better get back to my room..." I answered. "You mean get back to my sister? You know, she isn't all innocent in this marriage thing. She came up with the idea that if she didn't find her mate before her eighteenth birthday that she would mate with the Southern Alpha and become his Luna." I stopped dead in my tracks.

Looking at Jac, I saw no indication of lying in his eyes nor his body language. He looked serious. As if it was the truth, but I knew better. I scoffed and shook my head before starting to laugh softly. His face scrunched up with confusion.

"You really did do a great job in trying to make your sister the villian..." I smiled turning my whole body to him, "But there is a few flaws to your plan. One : I saw you and your mom having a conversation before dinner." One step closer. "Two : She's my mate and I know when she's lying and she didn't lie to me when she told me the story tonight." Another step closer. "Three : I'm an offspring of a White wolf and a Black wolf or did you forget that my wolf is stronger than your normal average Alpha? I can smell when other wolves are lying to me. " I looked at him, letting my eyes turn silver before ending off with ; "And you reeked of lies. You want to be Alpha that's why you are supporting your mom in this marriage. If you so badly want to be Alpha...Then tell your sister." I smirked as his façade crumbled under Ferox's stare.

"I...I..." I just shook my head making him go quiet. "Don't try Jac. I want my mate to be happy and if you are taking away her happiness I see you as a threat... And if I see you as a threat, I'll go for your neck. So don't push it. Before you leave with your family tomorrow , you better tell your mom to back out of the marriage and tell your sister than you want to be Alpha. Or we are going to have a problem... You understood?" I asked lowly barely hearable for the human's ear, but he had wolf hearing.

"Understood." He replied and I nodded before going back to my room. I climbed next to Irayna and when she found me through her sleep , we both fell asleep cuddling.

***

OH MY.

Xhylia told Jac daaaayuuuuummmmm😂

I'm with Xhylia!!

And her mate's name 😍 Irayna. Gosh it's beautiful.❤

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter??

How do you like the book so far?😊

Please leave a comment and press that ⭐ button down below. 😊

Janet xx 🐺🐺