Chapter × 15 ×

Xhylia

The last days were quiet. We didn't leave the house because my dad found out about the Alpha and he ordered us to stay in the house.

Irayna was also quiet. She hasn't said one word since our encounter two days ago. And she's leaving tomorrow for the wedding.

"Mom? Dad?" I popped my head into the study. Dad had his head between his hands and my mom was massaging his neck.

"Yes dear? Come in." My mother invited me and I stepped in.

"Irayna is in my room sleeping, so I thought I can come and talk to you about helping me get Irayna..." My dad looked up.

"My child. You... it's going to be hard. But that man is ruthless. He'll kill you if you stand in his way..." My dad looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"I know. But we have been training. We're ready to kill him if we need to. We can't sit back and just watch how our mate marries another Alpha." My mother sighed.

"She's right Dean. She's our daughter's mate and that makes her our daughter to." My father looked at mom and I could see they were talking.

"What is your plan?" My dad asked and so I told them everything.

They were reluctlant to let me go, but after awhile of begging and persuading, they agreed.

****

What is her plan?

Do you think that it will work?

I just hope it does!!

Question 🤔 : What is your favorite animal?

I don't have a favorite. I love all animals , but I'm not a really huge fan of spiders... 🤔🤔

Janet xx 🐶