Chapter × 12 ×

Xhylia

A week has passed and its currently Wednesday. I've showed Irayna almost everything in our pack. From the kindergarden up to the High School. The training grounds and the shops.

I have taken her out almost every night to every restuarant we had. One night it was open mic night and we decided to do a duet and let me tell you - she has one amazing voice.

I could feel the pack's energy and they already love Irayna. They made her feel home since day one. They don't know that she's my mate , but I think they can feel it.

They can feel my happiness and my love for this brunette. I look at Irayna's smiling face as the pack's pups surround her, asking her questions.

We haven't seen or heard from her parents and I could see she has forgotten about the wedding.

'Don't worry Xhylia. We'll figure it out.' Ferox assured me, but I wasn't so sure. I have asked my parents about the Southern Alpha... and they had told me he was one of the most ruthless Alpha's. He slaughtered people who didn't obey his orders or took something that he believed belonged to him.

So I knew he was going to be furious if he knew that I was going to take his 'wife' away from him. And I would die for her...

That's why I have been training since 4 until 7 in the morning. Irayna thinks its just everyday training like my usual training, but this is training is more intense. If I need to fight to get my mate, I will be ready.

"Lia!" Irayna's angelic voice brought me back to society and I laughed at her state. She was on the ground with almost 10 pups laying on her, pinning her to the ground.

"Alright kids. Go and play with your friends!" I used a bit of my Luna voice and they all head into different directions, leaving a dirty Irayna on the ground.

I chuckle as I help her to her feet. "Damn. That was hectic. I never get to do that at my pack. My parents think that I would get hurt or someone would try and do something. Or that I would miss my Luna training." She looked around at the children playing and sigh.

"Come on. You need to get ready!" She looked at me with a question in her eyes.

"I have plans tonight. And I think you'll love it." I smile as her eyes lit up.

We walked hand-in-hand back towards the house , joking with each other. I smiled as she was telling me about her pup years.

***

Aren't they cute? 💞

Wow , time has flew fast! 😟

What do you think will the Alpha say when he hears that his wife has found her mate?

Do you think he is going to be nice?

Or is he going to force Irayna into the marriage?

Question 🤔 : What is your favorite thing to do to pass time?

Mine is working on my books or sleeping.😂

Janet xx 🐺