Chapter × 22 ×

Xhylia

The Alpha showed us our little home, in a surburban neighborhood. It was a beautiful two story white surburban house with a fenced backyard and a gate that led into the forest.

"We arranged some of our omegas to clean up and get you some new bed stuff." The Alpha told us and we both nodded.

He and the Luna left us after telling us that one of them or their Beta would come and check up later today if we have settled in nicely.

And with that they left us to explore the new house by ourselves. It wasn't big like we were use to with being Alpha's daughters. But it felt homey and cosy.

On the first floor was the kitchen adjoined with the dining room on the right. On the left was the living room with the guest room and a little ensuite bathroom. The backdoor was at the back of the hallway.

We had a single staircase leading to the second floor where the master bedroom was with its own bathroom, another little room and then a study or office.

The main colours in the house was neutral, like grey and white with here and there a bright colour.

"So what do you think?" I asked Irayna , but I already saw she made herself comfortable on our bed , sleeping soundlessly.

I smiled and started to unpack our bags into the walk-in closet.

Yes, we got a walk-in closet...

***

After raiding the fridge and seeing that there's nothing good to make for Irayna and I, I decided to take a little mission to the nearest fast food place. And that was a pizza place.

"Hello dear. How may I help you?" The nice old woman asked behind the counter.

"What is your most recommended?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"It's called the 'Surprise Me'... you not allergic for anything?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No. Neither of us are." I replied without thinking and she nodded.

"Hank! 2 Large 'Surprise Me'. Chop chop!" The woman rang the little bell before she faced me again.

"How much?" But she only shook her head.

"Oh no. This is on the house. Think 'bout it as a welcoming present." She smiled softly and I smiled back.

"How?" She laughed at my expression.

"Oh dear. I have been in this pack long enough to know new faces instantly. Plus you are very nice, not like some of the other girls who come in here." She replied and winked , earning a smile from me.

***

I like this new character. You think we'll see more of her?

What do you think bout the Alpha & Luna?

Vote, comment & share.

PS: GONNA UPDATE TODAY AS FAR AS I CAME!. WHICH WASN'T FAR :)

Love

Janet x ❤