Chapter × 13 ×

Xhylia

Last night's date was amazing.

Irayna couldn't look more beautiful as what she did. And I am so proud to call her my mate.

"Thank you for last night. It was something special." She smiled and I returned the gesture.

"Something special for a special girl." I replied and her cheeks started to turn the colour of a tomato.

"You look so adorable when you blush." That made her whole body turn red.

"Stop. I don't like it when I blush." I whimpered.

"Don't say that. Why don't you like it?" I asked. "I look horrible when I blush." She replied instantly and a let out a sad growl.

"You don't look horrible. Whoever placed that in your mind was lying. You are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. You have one of most gorgeous smiles and your eyes ... Damn those eyes. I can start at them all day. It reminds me of chocolate. And everyone loves chocolate. You have one amazing perfect body and I know there isn't anything in the world that's not perfect... but the world hasn't met you. You are the definition of perfect. Every nook and cranny of you is perfect and even all your "flaws"." I placed air quotes around flaws 'cause damn this girl didn't have one single flaw.

I continue, "Are perfect. When you sleep and you give these little baby kitten snores. Those are perfect. When you laugh and sometimes you gave that snort and then you apologize because you thought its innappropriate... That is perfect. When you concentrate and you get train tracks on your forehead. Those are perfect. When you talk about something you love and you just start to ramble. That is perfect. Your smile , that you think is to big or sometimes to crooked... It is one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. I can stare at it all day. Everything about you, Irayna Mons, is goddamn perfect. And I am fucking glad you're my mate cause fuck I wouldn't want anyone else and I will fight to my death to keep you next to me." When I looked at her , tears started to fall down her face and she crushed my in a hug and she started to kiss me softly for the first time since we found out we were mates...

I melted right there into her touch. Her lips tasted like chocolates and strawberries and it was my new kind of favorite mix.

"I love you Xhylia Milla Brox... And I'm one lucky she-wolf to have you as my mate. "I smiled at that.

A loud crash slices through the house and in an instant were both of us on our feet and I pushed Irayna behind me...

***

OH CHOCOLATE LORD!!!

WHO STARTED TO CRY AT XHYLIA'S WORDS??????

THEY KISSED!!!! OH GOODNESS THEY KISSED. *runs around like a maniac flailing my arms around. Runs right into a wall.*

THEY KISSED !!!!! *on the ground smiling like a cereal killer*

IRAYNA SAID THE THREE WORDS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

So who do you think is the intruder? I want them dead !!! They intruded on the beautiful moment!!!!!

Thoughts?xx

Please share this book😊 so that your friends ,familia , boy/girlfriend, teachers , dog, cat, horse, hamster, fish , snake ... all of your loved ones can share these amazing moments with us. 😊🐺

Janet🐺 xx