I thought you loved me.

Voteeeeeeeeeee pls :

That's all I get watch your hands jay , so it's true tae . Nothing . I hate you oh my god I can't believe you I said kicking the dash board. I can't believe I wasted my time with you. Oh I LoVe YoU jAy .. I do love you j-But let me go fuck this bitch first i said cutting him off. I didn't fuck her jay . I was in the car . I fucked you right after she suck your dick huh . Jay please shut the fuck up . I am done i don't give a fuck what you say , he snapped his head at me looking furious ash . Don't say shit you don't mean jay . Risking my life for you tryna help you . Let
You meet my family , we pulled up to the house and I jump out putting the code in and walking in the house upstairs to his room. Grabbing all my shit. Jay quit fucking playing with me . Get the fuck off me dontae.!! Like I don't understand it , you saying my pussy so good and I better not give it away but you cheating . I grab my bag , ready to leave and I forgot he got my keys . Give me my keys. No you not leaving until you hear me out. Either your dumb or stupid, I am done I hate you. Jay you gonna make me smack your fucking face off you keep talking to me like that. Fuck you dontae give me my key bitch .
Dontae choke me up so high that my feet was off the ground . Stop playing with me okay he choke me so hard I couldn't breath and dropped me. I cried even more , I just want my keys . jay I didn't fuck her okay . I don't care tae you don't have no respect for me. He threw my keys at the wall and went upstairs. I grab my keys and jump in my truck . I hated myself for feeling like this. I finally started my car and left.
I walked in the house. went upstairs to my room and went to sleep . I got school tomorrow & I wanted all this to be a dream but my heart ached as soon as I woke up  . I got up and started my hygiene , I got fully dress and in the car for school . Pulling up to my school  I sat there and turned my phone on i had it off since yesterday madness & dontae text me 15 times.

Me : please leave me alone tae

Tae : baby I didn't fuck her. Omm.
Me : you did enough and you disrespected me. I loved you and I am so stupid. I am blocking your number and changing mines. Bye.
Tae : let me explain baby , don't leave me like this. I am sorry baby please.
Tae : jay please let me explain.
Tae : jay I love you.
Tae : it's not what you think. Okay.
Tae : iight fuck you then.
Tae : fuck I look like chasing you ,
Tae : stupid bitch won't even let me explain .
Right then I blocked his number. He disgusts me. I got out the car heading in and seen niq , hey niq bitch I am pregnant , ahh you sure ? positive I was gonna text you but I know dontae be having your phone. I am scared nobody knows but us she said acting jittery , what you gonna do ? . Idk ? She said. Yeah talk to mike and see what he think. You right. Ouch fuck I just hit my head on the locker . Bitch  manny was walking towards us. Hey manny niq said. wasssup ? Ahh here he passed me his phone .
Tae : hello
Me : really tae.
Tae : unblock my number.
Me : no
Tae : when you let me explain what happen you gonna feel real dumb.
Me: your dumb , I hate you and I never wanna talk to your lying ass again . Good life.
Manny and I'll really really appreciate if you never do that again . Jay wtf going on. Idk I am tired I don't even wanna be here I sniff keeping my tears in . I went to my consular than classes. A week of classes and I can start earlier college courses . Damn man. I am really outta here in a couple days. I got up walking to class and Dashawn was in the hallway. Hey beautiful, oh hey Shawn. That's it he said laughing. I am sorry I had a really long day and I just wanna sleep. I said yawning covering my mouth . I understand he said smiling , i gotta go thou so I'll see you around. Later jay. Bye Shawn. The bell ring dismissing us and I got in my car heading home .

I pulled up to the house grab my bag getting out the car and there was tae furious is ever. what you doing here tae , you got something you wanna tell me he said looking down at me. I look at him and said nothing at all . I open the door and tried shutting it but he came in pushing me out the way.
You moved on already , Dashawn huh. You thought you was low. Boy bye I don't talk to him. We share a couple classes that's all I told you that. I don't think I have to explain my self to you anymore your not my man your Nelly's. Jayanna I didn't fuck that bitch he said pointing his fingers in my face . He pulled out his phone and tossed it at me what the fuck is this ? All he said was hi damn tae . What the fuck you laughing for I didn't know hi was so damn funny jay . Tae I don't give af , you know damn well I don't fuck with him . Get out tae ughhhh I hate you .
         I'll leave right after you hear me out. I wipe my  tears . Jay she over one of my trap house. She live there but my drugs are there. I walked in I went over the documents and handed her a bag. She try kissing on my neck but I push her off . She drop to her knees and pulled my pants down. Bye tae I don't wanna hear this. I pushed her off me telling her no , i told her that she was crazy and my girl was in the car. That's the only reason she knew you was in the car.
             Jay believe me when I say I didn't fuck her she didn't get close to my dick. I love you jay I wouldn't fuck this up. wiping my tears i don't believe you. He grab my waist and pulled me to him , have I ever lied to you jay . I don't believe you tae. Please leave. Jay . Bye dontae get out. Know when I walk out this door I am not coming back . watever we had is done tae , I shut the door and my heart crumble. I thought what I did was for the best . Truth is i did believe him but dealing with him was becoming to much for me ......