I wanna

3 weeks later and babe is off the crutches & back to his normal self he's still in pain but he doesn't let it show. Baby I wanna take you out tonight. Take me out ? where ? Idk a little date maybe to the movies or something . Movies ? Yeah . Okay I'll like that. We got dress and headed out .

Damn jay I got you spreading like that ? Boy bye this all me

Damn jay I got you spreading like that ? Boy bye this all me. Ahh this all you or all mines. Alittle of both I said giving him a kiss. Let's go.
We got in the car and I was feeling super nauseous. You okay jay. I don't know I think and before I can say anything else I open the car door pucking again.
            Baby you gotta make you a doctors appointment. Yeah I am matter of fact can you take me by the hospital my moms there now. I am sure she can see real quick it's probably like food poisoning or something. Baby that's not food poisoning you been throwing up since i got shot. Okay babe imma check dang.
        Hey ma , hey Ava . Hey guys I see you doing better tae . All thanks to you he said hugging her. Mom I keep throwing up , dontae think somthing could be wrong so I am here to get check. For what she said ? Idk check my blood and fluids. Okay baby I sat in the room my mom drew blood and she also gave me a IV . Imma run some tests. Okay. Aww look at my little baby . He said laughing. I am hungry but idk what I want to eat . Then my mom came back in the room , looking crazy or shock. Ma what's wrong.? Jayanna your pregnant, what ma ? Your pregnant jayanna . How I look over to tae and he look so confused. Welp , imma give y'all a min ig . Tae .... how idk , you on birth control right . No tae I am not on birth control.
Jay you not on birth control , he ask me with the most serious face .

No tae I am not. I told you to get on birth control jay . you told me you had appointment right. I never went we broke up and I didn't need it anymore so I didn't go . That the problem then , I bust in you like 2 times. He said putting his face in his hands. I started sniffing I got up and walk out the room.
I went to my mom office & she just stood up holding me. Baby you 18teen you graduated from HS and you start college in four months. I am still proud of you. Now you just got a my lil grandchild in there so I need you to calm down. Okay sweetie. Okay mom. I said wiping my eyes. I scheduled you a appointment for Tuesday so I could see how far along you are . Okay ma.
I walk out back into the room. I stood up in between his legs. I am so sorry taeI shoulda been more serious about it . No it's my fault jay. But it's okay , I am not mad I am just shocked . That explain the throwing up. You with this little appetite and that ass getting fat he laugh .  I love you he said kissing me on the lips and I love you too kiss my stomach.
we going to be parents ahh man  , how your mom feel about she's okay. I am just happy your happy. Of course baby .. what you want to eat. ? Milk shake , and a hamburger. Okay greedy , I am not telling nobody till I am showing , babe I telling everybody i don't care . My babyma finer than bitch . We stuck for life you gonna be my forever.  I text niq
Niq
Me : I am pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️
Niq : bitchhh you lying
Me: if I am lying I am dying.
Niq: bitch are baby's gonna be
bestfriend
Me : God mom ?
Niq : I will love tooooooo .
we ain't married , I said laughing. He look me dead at me with the most serious face . It scared the shit out of me . Baby I was joking dang , calm down. I lo- move jay. He said mushing me . Baby you can't be serious I ain't going no where and never was you know that.
Jay order your food . I said my order reaching over him. Babe I am sorry if you felt like I offended you . I really love you and I am happy your my man i said grabbing him , & I am happy I am carrying our lil peanut. Nope he said looking so serious. Baby I said whining . we not calling him that . Him I said repeating him.
We pulled up to the window & the girl and the window was flirting with tae smiling all hard and shit. She left to get are food and I pulled tae face to mines . So you forgive me I said kissing him. Mhmm he said still kissing me . we gonna be forever okay kissing him pulling away when I saw the girl standing looking. He grab my food & smirked at me. I seen that he said seen what tae . Just know I know . Lol bye here you want some ? Yeah he bite down in his burger I had in my hand . we gotta go to the trap & I sat and ate the rest of my food. Eating fries on my phone.

20 votes and I'll drop the next chapter

Voteeeeeeee