Who's this ?

15 votes
I cuddled up next to him ,and he jump up from the bed and grab a black bag. He turned on the light and I got up to look at him . Look what I got you . He pulled out a dount pregnancy pillow . Babeeeee thank you I said smiling. I bought it lastnight. I know you comfortable siting that belly on me but I figured you'll need this. Thank you tae , I really appreciate it.
He passed it to me & I turn my belly into it and he wrap his arms around me. Tae I said softly . Huh ? I would never cheat on you . I know baby he said half sleep. I feel like you don't know. I want us forever & I will never chance that you hear me. I said kissing his forehead then his neck . I grind my wet pussy on his dick. Damn jay you Know I gotta be up in the morning he said in between kisses. I popped it in and he flip me on top & I untied my robe .
The next morning.
I was in bed stretched out with just the sheet on my lower half , & I heard room service. I heard tae come out the bathroom and open the door . It was the boy from the elevator I heard his voice but closed my eyes. Goodmorning sir . Where would you like it ? Ahh over there my back was turned but for some reason it was hella awkward. I heard him moving thing around and taking back the dishes from lastnight. Baby he sat beside me. I am bout to go , I order you some food. I pulled the covers up over arms and sat up. Okay I'll see you later . He kissed me and then my belly. I'll see you tonight , we going home right . Yeah baby so make sure everything packed I'll be back at 8 he kiss me again and left .

I sat there for a minute going threw my phone , planning dontae birthday party . He's gonna hate me for this but then again he might love it . He don't like when I go out my way for him but he literally treats me like a queen so why not .

3hours later
    Took a shower and started packing some of are things up , I sat down for a while lotion my body showing extra love to my stomach . I love Paris and all but I can wait to get home .

 (555) 367-5434 : I need you tell C I am pregnant

(555) 367-5434 : I need you tell C I am pregnant .
Me : who this
(555) 367-5434 : he knows who I am , I been texting him and calling and he haven't replied.
Me : I think you lying
(555) 367-5434 :

I just look at the picture and sat in the same spot of hours staring at the picture

I just look at the picture and sat in the same spot of hours staring at the picture . I didn't know how to react because I didn't know was it it true or not .
But I couldn't move , I look at the picture and she kinda look like the girl I seen him with outside of niq house . I heard the door knob rattled & I jumped up trying wipe my tears before he came in the room .
    I grab the rest of the bathroom stuff and walked back in the room . Hey baby he said kissing my forehand, I gotta piss he said rushing in the bathroom . I zipped the bag up and grab my purse , damn you ready baby he said coming out the bathroom . Yeah I said lowly , what's wrong ? he came closer looking at me ,  nothing I am just ready to go home .
    We going he said grabbing the bags , we got on the elevator and i look everywhere but him . we got in the car and he drove to the airport, you hungry ? He asked , I shook my head no .
     What I do to you jay , nothing . iight lets go , we got out the car and on the plane. I am not playing this game if something wrong tell me , I can't read your mind but I can tell something bothering you . So what's up baby talk to me.
    I went threw my phone and click on the picture . I turn my phone towards him and he just sat there stuck . Exactly what I thought I said putting my headphones.

Baby I put my hand up , just leave me alone tae

Baby I put my hand up , just leave me alone tae . Let me explain , I don't wanna here your wack ass excuse and if you keep talking to me , I'll have them move my seat .
    Yo watching how you talking to me shorty , or what you gonna hit me . No I might chock your ass up thou , ya mouth is reckless. Excuse me ma'am is there anyway I can change my sit , certainly she said with a smile . Thank you , Dontae grab my arm as I walked passed him . why you playing with me ? Playing I think you forgot just who the fuck I am , get the fuck off me .
   I sat by two lady's and slept the whole flight , once we started exiting the plane I seen tae was no longer in his seat , I knew he was close. I exited the plane and he was standing there with his arms folded starring at me . I walked passed him and he followed , no words was exchanged but I knew he was pissed . But I can careless honestly ...
15votes next chapter