Meeting my parents ...

2 more days & I start school back up . I got enough credits to graduate I am just waiting on my consular to give me the okay . I got in the car with dontae and left mines at his house . He told me he had to go to the trap and handle some business. He grab my arm pulling me threw the crowd.
              We got in the office & his whole demeanor changed , he was more anger and aggressive. I put my arms around his waist baby you okay ? I look up to him puckering my lips . He look down and his face softened. He kissed me 3 times , & told me to sit behind the desk . stay here I'll be right back. He came back with 2 dudes and put the tape in the tv .
          It was the club and he zoomed in on 3 men . Bro who tf is that ? One of the boys said. ? Don't worry about it. I just looked at the tv.  Oh shit that's Dashawn I said out loud. You know that nigga Dontae turned around and looked at me.  Ah he goes to my school. I had 3 classes with him. Baby you know where he be at he said walking over to me. No I don't , can you find out ? He like me but I never really talk to him.  I need you to talk to him , seriously tae .
      Dead serious he said looking at me. Can you do that for me ? He said stroking my cheek . Idk tae I don't wanna be apart of all this. Get the fuck out he yelled to the dudes , & it made me jump hard asb. He picked me up by my face and stood me up. I need you to do me one favorite jay I promise you , I won't let you get involved or have them thinking it has something to do with you . You trust me baby ? I nodded and he bend down to kiss me .
               One more trap . Than we can go home okay .  My phone went off and it was my mom .
Mom : Jayanna
Me : yes mom
Mom : I wanna meet your boyfriend at lunch today ?
Me : ahhh you sure ?
Mom: I asked didn't I ?
Me : okay what time is your break ?
Mom: 4pm . It's kinda late.
Me : okay ma.
  Who you texting he looked over to me , while driving tryna look in my phone. Baby my mom wanna meet you. Really he looked kinda excited. yeah look I showed him the messages. Okay okay he said I can run to the trap really quick and we can head there.
              He pulled up and got out . Stay here. In the car scrolling throw my phone & watch videos of my birthday party on instagram in the club page. I look at the video laughing, I was so embarrassed. Look how I was all up on tae.
        He jump in the car , wtf you smiling for ? He said look babe... my horny baby look how you dancing on daddy . First off I don't remember so Ahhhhh daddy don't stop he mocked me. Bye lol I said embarrassed. Boy don't act like I don't be having you going crazy jay your pussy so goood. I started to mock him. It's is thou if I can fuck you everyday I would. I be so tempted to bust in you . Lol I almost did on your birthday, you was being hardheaded. I smirk and look at my phone.
        Did you get on birth control? Not yet I haven't talk to my mom about it. You know she's a doctor and all. I am tryna be good he said with a smirk. where we going. ? He asked to the cafe by the hospital, I am so nervous. I said . Don't be . He reassured me.
          We walked in the cafe and there was my mom , and my dad . I almost walked out the door. Let's get it done and over with he said. Ahh okay . I walked over and tae walked behind me.

Mom , dad this is my boyfriend dontae

Mom , dad this is my boyfriend dontae. I said quickly . He shook there hands. I am Ava my mom said and I am Robert her father. You been spending a lot of time with my daughter huh just a couple months he said looking at me. What is your attention with her my mom said bluntly. I looked at her giving her the eye. Jay I don't care I wanna know. Actually, i like her but if I am being completely honest I looked at him , I  love her , she's smart , loyal, funny ,beautiful  she got a smart ass mouth but I'll put up with anything to be with her. I can't even lie i started tearing up . Just hearing him say that about me.
            I grab his hand and smiled. So you 24 my dad said looking at him. yes sir he said. I own a club downtown. I got my own house. A couple cars . Real close with my family. I graduate from high school , tried college wasn't for me. He continued to go on. Do you realize my daughter only 18 ? Yes I do sir. Couldn't find nobody your own age. Dad I said. I could but jay showed me something different. & that's why I am with her.
                  Okay I think I like this guy my dad said , I just smiled . we having a cookout tomorrow night you should come over. My mom pager went off and she was rushing out she kiss my forehead saying goodbye and was out.
         Tae was paying for the food and me and my dad walked out . I like him jay , he's older but more wiser than a youngin . I really hope to see y'all tomorrow and with that he got in his car and left. Tae came out grabbing me there sweet he said kissing my cheek. ig you coming to the bbq ? Hell yeah he said I want all the food. 
        Come in baby get in.