CookOut ...

Baby bring you swim trunks I yelled . why do i need them jay ? . It a pool and a jacuzzi . I yelled  from downstairs . You think I look okay ? Baby you look great I said kissing him.
       That's why I love you , you always make a nigga feel good about his self. . lol look I love you and all but we look like twins.

No we don't it's to different colors jay but we look like a happy couple

No we don't it's to different colors jay but we look like a happy couple. You got your stuff ? Yes babe now come on before we be late . We got in the car playing around laughing the usual he pulled up to my dad house & my whole family was there . My sisters and brothers ran up to me. Saying hi , I introduced them to Tae.
      Tae was so active with kids and so sweet . Hey daddy , hey sweetie aye tae let me holler at you lI wanna show you my gun collection. Tae looked at me & I shrugged. Ahh one second , baby if I gotta bust a cap in your dad I would. Baby quit it and go head.     
      I was talking to my sisters just catching up and nelly walked in.

She look dead at me & kept walking to the back

She look dead at me & kept walking to the back. I didn't know my dads gf was her aunt. Let me go find my man I'll be back. I went in the house making my way up the stairs , Tae and my dad was coming down . Dad what you up to I tilt my head. Nothing baby , nice talk to tae and then he walked away. I grab dontae waisted and he look down kissing me.
         You must need some sleep ? Alittle you been keeping me up every night I said laughing. Last couple times it's been all you. He said kissing me. Lets go change I am ready to get in the Jacuzzi , tay follow me into one of the guest rooms & I started striping . I walk over to tae and kissed his dick and walked away. Jay you serious right now. lil I said laughing. Baby you lucky we at your dads I'll have you limping around here .
        I haven't fucked you the way I wanted yet , I haven't given a 100% , more 50% . This right here baby will have you out here snapping on any bitch come near me . Give me a 100% I promise I'll throw this ass back catching it all I said walking out . Jay , jay lol I heard him calling me but I kept walking.

i walked down stairs in the hot tub sing with my eyes closed

i walked down stairs in the hot tub sing with my eyes closed . All the kids was in the pool & I was relaxing I fold a towel ant put it under my neck and was chilling Baby ... baby he said getting in. 

I look and he was just staring at me

I look and he was just staring at me. I closed my eyes and opened them again . Dammmn I said coming over to him. why you look so good daddy, better cut it out gonna have me fuck you right here . I put his head on my tittes and rub it. Baby you need a cut .... I know i just been a little stress. why ? This whole shooting shit . Its serious mann 3 of my dealers was shot , they tryna wipe me out.
Baby they not gonna wipe you out and how they know when you making drop. you need to check ya peoples. he just looked at me.
Tomorrow imma talk to Dashawn for you daddy. But check your peoples . I said walking out the jacuzzi . He came out behind me grabbing me. I turned around and look at him. you really meant that when you said you love me tae ? He look down at me , looking up at him. Jay i love you. I'll kill a nigga in broad daylight about you.
I love you tooo , kissing him on the lips . Aye aye wtf !!!!! my dad said looking over to us. we both started laughing. I am bout to get change I said looking at him , me too . I went upstairs and tae followed behind me touching my ass. Baby stop . You see this. I did this , he said . Did what?  I said looking back at him. Got this ass siting pretty. Boy it been fat a long time ago.
Lies he said laughing, we got in the room and I started to change . You wanna stay at my house tonight my mom at work. What baby I got my own crib . I looked at him confused. Iight I'll come but you can drop me off and imma meet you there later . where you going ? Handle some business but I am coming iight. What ever tae.
I got dress and walk downstairs, it was getting late and everybody was leaving. I look around for dontae and he was on the phone in the front yard. I am ready dontae, okay he said hanging up the phone. Damn you didn't even say bye . It wasn't important he said laughing. I walk up stairs grab are clothes from out the dryer & put it in my bag .
Fuck I left my phone I ran back upstairs grab my phone . walking downstairs hugging my dad and siblings and headed out  the door texting niq back. As I got close to my mf car this bitch was standing there. The bitch nelly , ahh tae who tf is that ? I said walking up to the car. Baby this nelly . The nelly that be calling you all hours of the night , the nelly you use to fuck with . He looked at me confused . you mean the nelly he still fuck with , I just seen him yesterday at my house.
House ? Baby get in the car he jumping out grabbing. GET THE FUCK OFF ME NIGGA . Jay come on. Matter of fact I just sucked his dick. wasn't you outside in the front of my house the other day. In this same truck. My heart felled . I didn't even wanna fight her , I couldn't believe tae. my heart broke until a million pieces .  Tae I am not enough I said looking at him. Baby he look at me with pleading eyes . Don't baby me is this true tae Huh. why would I be lying you know it's true she said. I didn't say nothing I got in my car . And waiting on dontae. I never felt so pathetic in my entire life . You had me sitting in the car while she was in there sucking your dick. He didn't say anything , Hello mf you can't speak . Cat got your tongue. Tae I said mushing him. Keep your hands to your self jay ...