Senior Year ...

Beeeep beeeep beeep ....
Today is my last first day of highschool. My alarm kept going off and I couldn't believe I was graduating. I am 17 I'll be 18 next month. I live with my mom , her and my dad got a divorce when I was 8 . Although I am my moms only child my dad has 5 with his new wife Megan. She's cool .
I told my bestie Nique to pick me up , I got dress, did my hygiene & walk downstairs. My mom was up cooking breakfast , I sat down and grab my plate. Goodmorning sweetie my mom said . Goodmorning ma. How you feeling she asked. Ready to get it done and over with. I smirked. I already got 4 college acceptances paper but none for the college I wanna go to.
I put a application in for USC , Browns & spellman. I got high hopes i know , we live in Atlanta I been here all my life. I heard a car pull up & then Nique was calling so I figure she was outside. I grab my a piece of toast and my bookbage and was out the door. Hey girllll I said giving her a hug . You look extra cute she said to me. Lol hell nah bitch you out did yourself I said.
Nique :

 Well you know , you know

Well you know , you know . we pulled up to the school and it was packed asf , we went to get are scheduled . Damnnn Jayanna I heard , I turned around and it was Manny he was know because he is wanna one of are Best basketball players.
Manny :

Wassup manny , I gave him a hug

Wassup manny , I gave him a hug. Nothing much you still looking beautiful as ever he said. I blushed but before I can say anything ... he continue talking , you know if you would give me a chance I can make you smile a little bit more. Maybe I laugh before walking away. Jayanna quit playing with me.
I walked over to Nique and she was dying to know what happen. I looked at her and said watttttt . Spill bitch she said . You know I ain't ever gonna give manny a chance . He exposed like 8 bitches after they broke up with him. Lol and guess what my virgin ass ain't gonna be next . " my virgin ass ain't gonnna be next " Nique repeated . Let's go to class . Nique was know for being a hoe around school , so everybody just assume I was to . But I wasn't I haven't had a serious relationship yet .
Nique and I was totally different she live in the hood and I live in middle classs. We been friends since 7th grade , I love her more like a sister. anyways we in class and the bell ring meaning school day was over. We got in the car and Nique ask me did I wanna come over , yeah my mom was at work . she's a doctor & todayyy she was working a double . So I would be home by myself. So I decided to take her up on her invite .
We pulled up to her mom house & her brother was outside with a group of niggas . we walk by and I heard one of them say yo CJ who that ?? I am jay , I did a quick spin around. Jay come here real quick.

I smiled and walk in the house

I smiled and walk in the house. Nique grabbed my arm pulling me. Bitch that's Dontae she said. Okay who is that ?? He a kingpin , she said he know on the streets & hes fine asf. But you don't wanna mess with him she said in a weird tone. why I asked. You just don't , your to much of a good girl . I rolled my eyes , he like hoes jay. Oh like you I smirked, yeah like me we both laughed. Let's start this homework.
CJ came in the house & opened the door. Jay dontae said come outside real quick. I looked at Nique and she just rolled her eyes and looked down. I got up and followed Cj outside , I got half way to the door and dontae was standing there rubbing his hands together. what ? I said ? I never got to introduce myself. I am donte , I am 24 He said. I am 17 and my name is Jayanna . Jayannaaa he said smiling I like to be called Jay thou I said.
I never see you around here he said smiling . I don't live out here more up in the savannah area . Nique my bestfriend so I hangout here with her I said. Its a party on Friday it's at my club , you should come he said licking his pump pink lips. Clubbbb ?I am only 17teen I can't get in I said looking at him. It's my club , I'll make a exception because of you ... I'll think about it I said smirking. I walked away I heard him say Jay your name gonna be on the list ........