Its my Birthday !!!!

I woke up in dontae arms. He was still knock the fuck out . I looked at the time and it was 9:30 , ahh tae I shoved him . He did not move , I kissed his sleeping lips. & he look dead at me. Goodmorning baby , I said looking at him . Happy Birthday shorti , thanks I smirked.
      I am throwing a party at , my club tonight . Wait seriously? Yeah you my girl and I wanna make you happy. I usually do this dinner thing with my parents . tell them to come to the club. Baby they don't even know you . Telling them to come to the club they gonna look at me like I am crazy. you embarrassed of me. ? He asked. No baby never , I jump on top of him still naked. 
          I grab his dick in my hand and started massaging it. He closed his eye and let me do my thing. He was hard as a rock and I didn't really wanna ride it , because I never have but he wasn't moving. So I climbed on top. Easing his monster in. I let out a deep breath and he pushed his self in. Damnnn , I put my hand on his chest for stability and started moving slowly , it hurted so bad . Jayyy you so tight he said with his mouth dead open . He grab both of my ass Cheecks and started moving my hips faster . I screamed so loudddd baby omg stopp ahhh taeeee omg , he slowed down and grab my throat. He sat up sucking on my titties. Jay come ride my face. Huh come I sit on his face and begin whining, he had his hands on my ass smacking it and before he can move me , I was bouts to cum. Taee ,I know baby cum. Cum on daddy face. I came all over his face .
           He pulled me down and got on top , and seconds later he pulled out and busted. You gotta get on birth control jay. He said kissing me. I be having to force my self outta you . No you need to wear a condom I said getting up , we won't have to worry about it. It don't feel the same thou jay . & no lie ya pussy to good to wasted it with a condom. I kissed him and tried to walk but that shit hurted , you need help ? he smirked. Haha real funny . I jump in the shower and put on a pair of boxer and a shirt of Dontae.
            Baby you can't be stealing all my boxers , you'll be fine. Sorry I gave you that little limp . He looked over grab his phone.
Missed call from nelly
2 messages & 7 unknown calls ..
I have to go baby ,I'll see you later I kissed him and walk out to my Uber , baby he yelled out the window , the party starts at 12 try to be there. Okay I gave him a thumbs up and got back in the car.
      My mom text me
Mom : come home jay it's a surprise.
Me : omw
Mom : happy birthday baby girl ,
Me : thanks mom .
Niq 🦋
Niq : it's a bad bitch birthday ...
Me : thanks bitch , tae having me a party

At the club be ready at 11:30 pm.
Niq : you don't gotta tell me twice see you then.
I finally made it home and and my hairdresser was there. 
Incoming FaceTime from daddy 🤤

Baby why you still in bed . Get up. I said laughing. what you mean I am bouts to get up I am dress and shit I just laid back down. You had a long night I winked. Hell yeah and morning , shay was doing my hair and all in the conversation. I have to handle some business so I wanted to make sure I call you and hear your voice. Okay baby I am getting my hair done so I'll text or just see you later. Handle all your business cause I need all your attention tonight. Oh I like the sound of that he said.
     Who tf is that ? My boyfriend . Your boyfriend huh my mom said coming in from the kitchen. Ahh yeah mom. Why haven't I met him yet . You always busy and I really want y'all to meet. He having me a party tonight at club Vixen, that club downtown Atlanta? yeah he told me to invite y'all but I don't want y'all judging him. What kind of teenager own a club . He's not teen mom , I am 18teen. Okay so how hold is he exactly? 24 I mumble. Jay that's a grown ass man. He only want one thing from you and you know that . No he don't he likes me a lot and I like him.
             Jay I hope you not having sex , mom . Don't mom me , I looked at shay and asked here how much I owe she said 250 and like that she was gone. your so embarrassing mom. you so quick to judge that's why I didn't wanna tell you . Well sorry if I am concerned and my teenage daughter out here fucking a grown man . You don't even know him . I stormed off , slamming my door. I cried and slept to about 10:50pm my mom pissed me off. I got up ate and had 5 miss class from my dad.
          Hey daddy , go outside. I can't I am on the toilet okay well call me back than. I love you baby happy birthday. I finished getting dress and walked downstairs .

 I finished getting dress and walked downstairs

This boy done turned you out... what is that ?a outfit I said walking out the door. I screamed so loud when I saw my car I quickly call my dad. Dad wtf , thank you . I love it so much . 11:30pm
I am going to pick up niq I jumped in my truck and pulling up to niq house. Bitchhhhhh she said coming out .

Baddie I said when she got in the car , I know you think mike will like it

Baddie I said when she got in the car , I know you think mike will like it. Bitch I think he will love it. But Dontae gonna beat your ass. Tonight. It's my birthday idgaf. I told my mom about dontae bitch what she said . Man asf. Yelling to the top of her lungs saying I am out here fucking a grown man . You 18teen She said. I know but dontae wanna meet them. Oh bitch what you gonna do Idk he think I am embarrassed of him but I am not .
         we pulled up and it was beautiful, take my pic niq .

Oh bitch you look good

Oh bitch you look good . we walked inside ...