Panic ...

I been super nauseous since I woke up , but I know it's probably a hangover , I change my clothes this time climbing into bed. Going back to sleep. I woke up again & its 4:30ish running to the bathroom throwing up . Ahh what the fuck is wrong with me I said out loud to myself . I brushed my teeth and laid back down.
But before I could close my eyes dontae came in turning on the light , dontae you got blood on you !? Dontae you hurt !? I said falling out the bed . Baby you okay , I got shot fuck .
        Let me see , I can call my mom i said know in tears . Calm down babe don't call her crying like that. Ok I wipe my eyes ..
Mom : hello hunny is everything okay ?
Me : dontae got shot in his leg , he needs help ,
Mom: where are you ?
Me : imma turn on my location ,
Mom : is there a lot of blood.
Me : yess ,
Mom : get a belt and apply pressure I'll be there in 15mins.
Me: okay
Baby take your belt off , come on jay I can't walk you tryna do something. Tae quit fucking playing . Look in the 3rd drawer I grab the LV belt & tied it around his leg . Ahhhh fuck jay what you doing ? I don't know what my mom told me to do. Come here baby you have to calm down... I can't my mom told me to apply pressure I grab some towels and started pushing it down jay you don't know what you doing it hurt. Don't worry okay my mom is coming. I started feeling so nauseous all this blood I was holding in And I heard my mom running in the house. Jay !!!! Upstairs I said my mom came rushing and the second she came I had to go I went to the bathroom pucking my guts out . Baby you okay he said . Yeah I am fine , I said between throwing up. Jay hunny you okay . Mom it's just the blood.
          I rinse my mouth out , & came back out .
Is he okay , yeah just a couple stitches. I got the bullet is out & the womb clean. I gave him some pain killers he'll need this , she said passing me the crutches and these passing gugs. We put him in the bed , and he was sleep. I walk my mom down stairs thanking her for everything she did. She kissed me and drove off I lock the door and went upstairs & just plopped down on the bed I to off tae clothes and put him under the covers.
          The next morning tae woke up , trying to walk. Baby here you need this I felled getting out the bed. Here ! ... damn don't get mad at me that you felled and do something to ya wild as hair. I am so tired babe. Here my mom told me to give you theses. You hungry ? I can make you something before I lay back down. Alittle bit . I walk downstairs mixing up pancakes putting the bacon in the oven starting the eggs. I drop first pancake then the second and finally the third. I pulled the bacon out and put it on the plate and finishing up the eggs and the put them on the plate with the pancakes .. I grab fruit out the fridge and put it in the bowl . Heading up stairs and giving tae his food. Going back downstairs grab orange and a water and a fork and a napkin. Bringing it back up to him. Climbing back in bed and drifting off to sleep. thank you . take your medicine tae , I did bae . I look at his leg under the covers and he bleed threw his gags . I got up and clean it putting a new one on. I'll put you in the shower when I wake up. I need a hour okay .
             Thank you babe. you welcome. I rolled over and was knock out. Damn babe 3hours later when you gonna wake up. Now I said putting the shower on , throwing up again. Jay with wrong with you man. You keep throwing up it's been a couple days now. I don't know tae. , you ain't eat nothing right. Maybe you need to eat. You right I ran him a shower siting him down washing him up . I wrap a towel around him and grab his boxers , baby what you wanna wear ? Just some sweats he said I grab him some grey sweats and a beater.
Imma take a shower Iight can you hand me my rolling tray . I passed it to him and got in the shower still feeling nauseous. I got out put on a sweat suit , brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun .

 Walking out the bathroom damn bae you look good

Walking out the bathroom damn bae you look good . Thanks daddy . you okay ? Are you comfortable? Yeah I am good .

Voteeeee
Voteeeee