Truth iS Pt 1 and 2

10 votes .
I been really moody , but I am trying my best not to show it . I hate tae right now but I want him to enjoy this trip . He so excited but watever , I am currently in the bathroom doing my hair , he says we going to dinner and a walk on the beach .
Baby you almost done I heard from the bedroom . Kinda gimmie 10 I said loud enough for him to hear me . Iight take your time I am not rushing you , okay tae .
30mins
Sorry it took so long I said know fully dressed . No problem babygirl let me grab you a water , it's hot asf out side . Thanks tae , he looked at me funny and went in the kitchen . We walk out the door and he grab my hand but I snatched away and quickly regretted it . Cause he stop and look down at me . Wassup Jay he asked . I am sorry I wasn't think come on tae - stop calling me that . you been acting funny since we got here.
Let me know what I did wrong baby , I'll fix it he said rubbing my cheek . I am okay I said grabbing his had leading him to the elevator. He just looked down at me and I look everywhere but him . He just scoffed and looked up . Come on he said pulling my hand .
ERestaurant
Some where in Jamaica
You'll make a nigga lose his mind he said out the blue . Huh I said looking up from the menu . I know what's going right now is too much , the whole baby thing he said . But baby he went reaching for my hands it's not mines. I dapped my eyes , and move my hands from his into my lap . This is not the time or place for this . Bab- enough tae okay enough . we can talk about this later , this is not the place I said in a calm but shaky tone .
Iight then watever order your food he said pointing to the waiter. Hi can I get the oxtails and peas and rice with cabbage and a lemonade with a red orange on the side & for you ? I'll get the same but can I get a bottle of henny ? A bottle sir he asked looking confused? Yeah I'll pay watever . Tae you serious, . stop talking to me .
I just look down at my phone as he look down at me , thank you I said taking my drink . Thanks tae said popping the top off drinking it from the bottle . Seriously tae , what's the problem he said . Nothing look let's just eat , okay just eat your food donate
************
1hourlater
Back the hotel .
Tae is half way done with the bottle . I am currently in the shower and tae went straight on the balcony.
He better not start with me tonight cause imma let everything out and I mean everything.
   I walked in the room , putting on a lace gown and laid down in bed by myself . I was glad cause I can stretch my legs , I forgot my pillow at home and I can careless about tae right now . I turned on Netflix watching shameless. He came in with the bottle still in his hand .
    Jayanna he said moving the cover off me some . I see you tae , yo why you keep calling me that . That's ya name right . Nah my name baby , daddy , babe etc he said smirking . Let's talk he said making me get up to hear him out . That not my baby jay the only seed that's mines is that peanut he said making my heart melt .
      Tae imma leave you if the baby yours i blurted out . Fuck . He stood up and step back . You gonna leave me he said sounding kinda said . You don't trust me he said drinking some more . You literally been having that thought in your head shit probably when you first found out. So you gonna leave me baby he said walking back to the bed.
     Tae if the dna test says that your the father I am out , you'll always be able to see your baby but as far as me and you it's fento . How long you been think about this ? Since the text . I was right he said drinking some more. Why can't you believe me thou . She pregnant tae and she saying it's yours ! I am not sticking around and playing stepmama !
    Dontae you always doing something wrong and I can't I shouted I can't be with you . I am a good woman I said standing . It's not mines we fucked 3 time all 3 time I used a condom. I don't wanna hear it . Nah you gonna fucking listen to me .
     THE FUCKING BABY IS NOT MINE . When that test come back negative keep this same energy he said walking out the room slamming the door.
15votes