Rekindled

1 monthlater

I haven't spoke to dontae all , I went to my school to clean out my locker since I was officially done. Just waiting on graduation day its about 4 months away. I haven't spoken to anyone not even niq . Everytime I thought about tae my heartached , and I really felt that he was telling the truth. I was hurt more than hurt I gave you somthing I can't get back. Truth is I missed him.
            After leaving my school I jump in my car and head to niq . She text me lastnight and told me to come over when I get a chance. So here I am. I pulled up to her house ,

I sat in my car and grab my purse , looking over and seeing tae and some girl posted up with his boys

I sat in my car and grab my purse , looking over and seeing tae and some girl posted up with his boys. He moved on so fast , I was just gonna leave. But fuck it. I jump out my truck walking pass them putting my keys in my purse . Hey jay CJ said , hi y'all I said walking in the house. I wanted to tell tae I wasn't mad no more but it's too late.
       Niqqqq where you at , hey bitch . I wanted to talk to you about the baby , okay I am here. First you see tae out there. yeah I don't care. I need a drink thou , let me see what we got . Henny or patron . Henny , I said. Too bad you can't drink . I know she said laughing I got my clothes in the car I was just about to say , you staying over period .
         I told my mom everybody knows . Mike in jail for 2 weeks but he excited thou he want a boy . Yesss I am so happy I said hugging her. But jay I want you to be the god mom. I started crying really niq. Yess we both crying. But my cry extended I was hurt and it was time for me to tell my bestfriend what's going on with me.
        Jay talk to me. I am so stupid i said drink a gulp from my cup. It wasn't my fault but I can't help but to think it was . Now he out there with this girl hug up like it was that easy to get over me. I was stupid to think I was special. Don't get it twisted jay he came around look for you everyday. That girl is probably some hoe of the hour but tae really crazy about you. I drunk another gulp. we laid there with are heads together and I was getting tispy. we watched a movie and I got up heading downstairs to get my bag from my car , niq was already passed out. Tae was still out there and we locked eyes. I keep walking and opened my car door. In the back seat reaching to get my bag out the trunk.
            Jay , his voice made me feel weak.  I turned around looking at him. What ? I said looking at my nails. How you doin ? Fine you ? Alright he said . I turned around and try to pull it again but it wouldn't come up over the back seat.  Excuse me I said walking around to the trunk . It was pushed all the way in there so I literally had to climb in the trunk and drag it out. Lol short people problems he said laughing. It's not funny tae. I should close you in here he said laughing. you better not tae. Taeeee stopp I said and he was shutting it little by little.
      Come on he said reaching for my hand. I grab his hand and pulled my bag. Thank you I said looking at him dead in his eyes. I miss you he whispered still holding my hand. I can tell I said looking at him and than at his car that had a bitch in there. She don't mean nothing to me that's why I am over here. jay why you didn't believe me. I did I said in a mumble , everything was just too much for me. So you run away jay , you can't do that. I know I am sorry. I started sniffing because tears was welling up in my eyes. Don't cry jay , I am so sorry he said hugging me kissing my forehead . I reached up and kiss him he was holding me so tight. I am sorry baby he said again.
        What the fuck is this I heard the girl say from a distance. Bitch if you know like I know you better shut the fuck up  CJ said. why you move on so fast. I was just kicking it with her , I needed some one to help me get my mind off you. You do something to me jay , I missed you. Manny told me you finish school. I am proud of you. thanks I said with my head still on his stomach , and my arms  around his waist.
          Dontae this what we doing. The girl said mad asf. Bitch shut the fuck up already he don't want you. I said getting aggravated. CJ drop that bitch off somewhere he said throwing his keys. Imma spend some time with jay. No problem boss. You wanna go to my house ? He said looking down at me . I can't I told niq I'll spend the night . Bitch go ahead she yelled out the window. You sure I question her ? Yessssss I love you have fun sis.
         Okay I guess you got me I said , uh I been drinking so you have to drive I told him passing my keys. Drinking whatt he asked chill I said laughing. He started driving & I end up falling to sleep. Jay wake up , how you fall asleep that fast. we here ? yes. Tae this not your house. I moved he said laughing , when ? I asked . A week ago.

       Omg it's so beautiful, thank you ma he said laughing

       Omg it's so beautiful, thank you ma he said laughing . He opened the door and a big ass dog started running out. Ahhh what the hell  I jump on him , yo chill the fuck out. He said to the dog , what is it. A dog jay , why do you have a dog ? What you mean I am a man. Okay , he look at me. Get down. No tie him up or something I am scared. He walked me all the way upstairs and tossed me on the bed.

Imma put him out back I'll be back

***** **
Please vote 🗳