Vibinnn...

I put the blunt out and sat in my bed going threw my phone ... I can't believe I just got fucking high . Like I am really over here stuck. Few mins later dontae walked in , ahh you high asf right now shorti. He said laughing I smiled and look back at the tv . He came in and sat back on the bed pulling my little body closer to him . I turned around and and before I can say anything his phone ringed , he flip over picked it up and started talkin.
I am busy right now , make sure you handle that. He said clenching his jaw , he hung up the phone and turned back over to me. If you need to leave tae you can go. , I am good . You tryna kick me out already , no I said grabbing his hand . He laughed licking his lips . It might of been the weed or maybe just the vibe but I kissed him . He didn't waste no time he grab my face in his hand , and started kissing me deeper and deeper. I started to feel real moist in my private area , what is he doing to me I said to myself. Nothing yet he answer with a smirk .
All I had on under my robe is boy shorts . No bra no nothing , I felt his hands roam my body . All this was new to me , he kissed my neck all the way down to my boobs he was sucking my titties I let a soft moan slip out . He pulled me on his lap and for some reason I started grinding, you better stop ma I was in the moment I didn't wanna go all the way but this make out session was good enough for me .
My phone began to ring and it was my mom . Don't answer it he said rubbing on my booty . I have to with that being said hello mom , hey jay are you ok. Yea mom why ? you sound a little short of breath . I was downstairs, okay baby just called to see what you was doing sleep tight alright . I'll see you tomorrow night. I looked at the time it was now 1:00am .
I have school in the morning. , I looked over to him. Okay I can take you lay down. Okay I have to use the bathroom first. Jay this your house go ahead. I grab some short and a t shirt . Changing my soaking boy shorts and replacing them . I walked out put it in the bin and layed down with him .
The morning came and my alarm was going off , i laid there for a little longer . I finally decided to get up and tae had his arms tight around me . I squeezed outta his tight grip and got in the shower. ,

We drove in silence, he pulled up to the school and I grab my bag saying thanks

We drove in silence, he pulled up to the school and I grab my bag saying thanks. He grab my back pulling me back for a kiss . Have a good day I was so daze out I didn't even see niq at the window. I opened the door and jumped out.  Bye tae I said waving . See you later jay .                

       Spill bitch niq said walking in the school . I know you fucked him she said laughing . No I didn't all we did was kiss . That's all . Damn what he waiting on she said . I grab my books and closed my locker . I think he waiting on me to be ready & I am not. But bitch I got high what you smoked with him , yes but I didn't know how so he taught me. She laugh oh god here comes manny .

 Jay come here he said but I kept walking

Jay come here he said but I kept walking . Jay just give me a chance he said with a girl on his arm. Boy bye I said walking in class.
         The school day was over and niq took me to my mom job. I didn't really wanna hangout with her today . Hey ma I said walking in , hey baby what a nice surprise. I thought I'll come and check up on you I said throwing my bookbag down . Have you talk to your father she questioned. Yeah but he just asked me what I want for my birthday annnd I want a Jeep Wrangler mom like so bad . He said he gonna see what he can do. That's not a no but it's not a yes either mom. I said frustrated.
       Dontae didnt text or call me all day so I decided to text him.
Me : hey tae , 5:15pm
I scrolled threw Instagram , waiting on his reply but the thing is he didn't reply.
My phone was on 3% & it was 9:55 my mom was clocking out and we where on are why home I sprayed the house down and opening my balcony window before I left so I am pretty sure the smell was gone. We walked in and I went straight to my room . I put my phone on the charger and started my home work.
      I waited for my phone to turn on and still nothing.  I change to my night clothes and went to bed. The morning came and still nothing. watever at this point I felt like a joke he didn't text me all day or all night again. I am get to school  & niq was texting mike. I asked have she seen tae since he hang with her brother and she said yeah . So imma little confused why he didn't text me. 
1 weeks later
  Dontae haven't called me or nothing. In like a week so I end up texting him again ,
Me : is you mad at me ?
waiting on his reply , I haven't been going over niq cause I didn't wanna see him . But niq was picking me up today and we was hanging out at mikes for a cookout. Just because thing didn't work out for me I was still gonna have my bestfriend back so when she asked me to go I said yes.