Ch 26: Risking It All

(A/N) Sry 4 errors. I didn't edit much.

"You are going to school!" I shouted. Tj gave me a pout.

"Fine. What do I wear?" He asked, looking down at the clothes he's been wearinv since Saturday night.

"Um, well you can't wear my clothes, unless you want a shirt looking like a tank top." I stated. I looked into my dresser. All my clothes were to small for him. I looked at my watch. It's 7:15. We had like 30 minutes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Let's walk to The Spoon real quick. There's a nice clothes store beside it." I stated.

After a convenient walk, I found myself picking out clothes for Tj. We bought some shirts, jeans, sports shorts, and of course, Tj's favourite, hoodies. We walked out of the store and walked back home.

"Hurry and get changed! My mom is going to drive us in like 4 minutes!" I shouted, throwing an outfit at him. He rushed into the bathroom, as I went downstairs to grab two poptarts for us.

"You guys ready to go?" My mom asked from the living room.

"Tj is still getti-"

"Yeah, we're ready!" Tj shouted, cutting me off. He walked downstairs in a nice white and black hoodie.

"It looks good on you," I exclaimed.

"What dosen't?" He laughed.

"That attitude," I snapped back.

"Ooo, you got me." He muttered. We walked out of the house and entered my mom's car. She drove us to school, about 5 to get to our lockers.

I was at my locker and was quickly grabbing my things for 1st period. I noticed how plane the inside of my locker was. I needed to decorate it.

My first class was boring. The teacher just made us do book work. I kept getting distracted by Tj, who was whispering I love you to me.

My other classes went by quickly. Buffy was talking about how Marty started talking to her in homeroom again. Andi kept going on about Bex's future wedding.

It was already lunch. I was sitting at the usual table waiting for Tj. Buffy, Andi, and Jonah were already sitting down with me.

"Who was your weekend?" Jonah asked.

"Umm, let's just say, out of the ordinary,"

"How so?" He asked.

"Drama. Family issues I shouldn't explain without permission," I stated.

"Oh, I understand. Besides all that, how are you and Tj?"

"Well, that's the thing. Its-"

"Complicated," Tj muttered from behind, finishing my sentence. He took a seat mext to me a handded over a chocolate chocolate chip muffin.

"Thanks," I mumble, biting into the muffin.

"No problem Dorky!" Tj exclaimed.

"So Andi, how are things with you and Amber?" Buffy asked her.

"Not so well. She called me last night saying some things happened over the weekend and she needs to think things through," Andi stated.

"Hopefully, she'll still like you!" I proclaimed.

"Do you know about any of this?" Buffy asked Tj. Tj shook his head. He knew about it. He knew exactly why Amber needed space, but he didn't tell why.