Ch 18: I'm Crazy For You

I've been thinking a bit since the whole family dinner with Tj. Most of what happened wasn't his fault, it's just...why did he ignore it, and acts like nothing happened.

I was in first period, Tj sitting right beside me. Even this morning, he didn't bring up last night. Did he really not know?

My thoughts were cut short when the bell rang. I gathered my things, walking off. Tj soon caught up to me, and asked.

"Want to go to The Spoon after school?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll go." I mumbled.

"Great! I'll see you there!" Tj exclaimed, walking off to his next class. I walked to my locker where Buffy waited.

"Hey Cyrus, what's wrong?" Buffy asked me. She must've noticed my gloomy look.

"It's....just....Tj is so oblivious," I whined.

"You just now figured that out?" The girl laughed.

"Hey don't talk about him like that, he's my....God, what even are we!" I shouted.

"Woah, Cyrus. Calm down. I'm sure it's fine. Tell me what happened." Buffy muttered. Her expression went from serious to mad and back to serious, as I told the story of last night.

"He didn't even apologize? He just...ignores it!?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah, basically." I replied. Buffy rolled her eyes.

"That's dumb!" She spat. I shrugged and she started walking away. I knew she was upset with Tj, and expected nothing less.

~ Time Skip Yo ~

It was almost 6th period. I was heading towards my locker to gather the needed supplies until I heard Tj call out my nickname.

"Dorky!" I turned to face the blonde boy.

"What?" I asked.

"I have something to tell you!"

"What?" I asked again.

"I am sooooo sorry. Last night was a mess, and I hope you weren't hurt or offended!" Tj rambled.

"I'm fine Tj, thank you for apologizing though. Look, I have to get to class, so I'll see you at lunch." I exclaimed. I'm glad he apologized, it means we can just go back to normal.

~ Lunch Time Friends ~

I sat down at the lunch table, across from Andi. She was crafting a bracelet  out of straws.

"So Cyrus, how has your day been?" She asked.

"Fine I guess, you?" I asked back. Andi smiled and slammed down her supplies.

"I am so glad you asked! So I have a date with Amber at the Spoon today! I am exhilarated!" Andi shouted.

"Wait! Doesn't Amber work at The Spoon?"

"Well yeah, but it's her day off!" She replied.

"Oh. Well Tj and I are going to The Spoon today as well," I stated.

"Oh maybe we should double date!" Andi suggested.

"I don't know. That sounds like a ba-"

"Good idea!" Tj exclaimed from behind us. He sat down beside me and handed me the chocolate chocolate chip muffin he always buys me.

"You know you don't have to buy me a muffin everyday, right? I have my own money." I stated.

"But you should save up that money for our honeymoon!" Tj exclaimed.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Don't you think that's really far ahead!!!" I shouted, flustered and blushing. Tj laughed and intertwined our fingers. Buffy soon came up with her food, but once she saw me and Tj, her smile faded. She slowly sat her food down on the table, then said...

"Cyrus, can we talk?"

"Um, sure!" We walked into the hall, where there were only a few students.

"So you and Tj are together." Buffy stated.

"Yeah, we've been together for a few days now...so what?" I asked.

"I know he apologized,"

"Yeah, he did but what's the point?" I'm very confused. Why was Buffy so annoyed. Tj apologized.

"Why would you just forgive him!?" Buffy asked in a frustrated tone.

"Because...he apolo-"

"He apologized, because Jonah told him too!" Buffy shouted.

"Jonah, told him?..."

"Yeah, and according to Tj, he didn't do anything wrong!"

"Wait! So he really dosen't know?" I asked in sorrow.

"No Cyrus." Buffy mumbled.

"Then, let me talk to him!" I exclaimed.

"Cyrus...don't get hurt okay?"

"I won't Buffy," And with that, Buffy went back to the table. Right as she left, Tj came up.

"Is everything good?" He asked.

"Hey Tj, did Jonah have to tell you to apologize?"

"....ugh, yes. Look Dorky, I don't know what's wrong. At least tell me!" Tj whined.

"Last night? Does it ring a bell?" I asked in annoyance. Tj bit his lip, then shook his head no. "Last night, your dad made some comments. The story he told us made me uncomfortable! Did you not feel the same?" I continued. Tj closed his eyes and grunted.

"I am so stupid!" He shouted.

"Don't talk like that Tj! You're not stupid!" I yelled back.

"Yes I am! I forgot all about how you felt! I'm...the way my dad talked last night...that's an everyday thing for me. I grew up hearing that, and eventually learned to just ignore it. It didn't bother me but...I forgot about you." Tj stated.

"Tj....I'm sorry. That's your life? Everyday, you hear that?" I asked worried. Tj looked down and shook his head. I grabbed his hand and held it. He looked up at me.

"I want this to be my life. Holding your hand, being with you. I'm crazy for you," he muttered.

"Then it's a good thing I feel the same," I exclaimed. He gave me a big smile. We went back into the cafeteria hand in hand.

~ End of thr Day ~

I was walking...well, Tj was carrying me to The Spoon for our date. Andi and Amber were walking beside us. We were chatting about social media, until I got a text from Buffy.

Buffy: Where are you?

Me: I'm with Tj, why?

Buffy: Did you guys figure things out?

Me: Yes, everything is fine.

Buffy: Cyrus...I know you don't want to but...you should leave Tj!

Me: What!.....why?....

(A/N) Thxs for reading Chapter 18! I know...its a bit of a cliffhanger. Anyway, comment! And I don't ask for comments for the popularity and such. I want comments cuz I LOVE to read what you guys think! Anyway, see ya next time!

Ch 19 Sneak Peek:

"Just out of the blue?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah. I don't know why though! This is not like him!" I yelled.

"I thought this would happen," Buffy mumbled. She started to walk away.

"Buffy, don't confront him!" I shouted.

"Don't Buffy, because I'm going to!" Jonah grunted, leaving....

......to be Continued..........