Ch 25: Say It Again

"Amber?" Tj asked. I looked to where he was staring at saw the blonde girl.

"I knew you'd be here," she stated, walking up to us.

"Why'd you come?" He asked.

"Cuz, I've been worried sick about you! Last night, when dad hit you, then you just disappear!?" She cried.

"Amber, please forgive me," Tj muttered. Amber wiped away the tear streaks, and said,

"Eh, that's not important now. I wanted to ask if you were gonna come back?" I could tell she lied, it was important.

"I honestly don't think so." He replied. Amber nodded her head.

"Well, what about school?" I asked Tj.

"Hmm, not sure. It'd be to easy for Dad to find me there," he stated.

"But what about basketball? The first big game is coming up, are you just gonna miss it?" Amber asked.

"No."

"So you are going?"

"I don't know! Should I? What about my father?" Tj muttered.

"I'll cover for you! I'll tell him you're at a friend's house. He wouldn't dare make a scene infront of people," Amber exclaimed. I looked at Tj, then at Amber. This plan could go well, or end in a fire.

"Let's do it!" Tj shouted. I smiled, Amber nodded. She then told Tj to continue staying with me. Afterwards, she left for her house as Tj and I started walking home.

"I can't believe it's come to this," I mumbled, Tj barely hearing.

"Come to what?"

"You having to stay with me. I mean, I'm not complaining, but...we both know that I can't shelter you forever," I stated.

"I know. Look, whatever happens, I'm glad I met you." Tj exclaimed, stopping in the middle of the street.

"Me too," I grabbed Tj's hand, interlocking our fingers. We continued to walk home, passing by cars, stores, and houses. After 35 minutes, we actually arrived at my house. I saw my mom on the front porch.

"CYRUS! WHERE WERE YOU!?" She screamed, jumping towards me as soon as she knew I was there.

"I'm sorry! Tj and I went out stargazing and accidentally fell asleep!" I shouted in panick. My mom looked at me with a stern look, then glanced over to Tj.

"Did you do anything to my son last night? You know, more than kissing?" She asked him. His face flushed red as he looked away.

"Uh, n-no mam!" He stammered.

"Good. Besides that, I'm glad you guys are safe and sound! Come in, I made bacon wrapped crabcakes," my mom exclaimed. I stepped inside, Tj following. The smell of warm food and a recently burnt candle, filled the room. I went ahead upstairs to my room since Tj insisted on making a plate of food for me.

"I'm here with goods," Tj laughed, entering my bedroom. He sat a single plate on my bedside table, then sat beside me.

"Only one plate? You not hungry?" I asked curiously, because Tj loves food.

"I thought we could share." He replied.

"Oh," I muttered. That's so sweet of him. He wants to share food with me.

"Is that a problem?"

"No! Not at all," Tj grabbed a crabcake off the plate and held it in front of my mouth.

"Eat," he muttered. I took a bite out of the crabcake, letting the crunchy bacon turn to bits as the warm, creamy filling invaded my mouth with a sweet and savory taste, lingering.

"Mhmm," I hummed. Tj soon took a bite where I did. He instantly closed his eyes.

"That's good," he exclaimed after finishing the bite. He then put the rest of the crabcake in his mouth. I looked at him with a look that said are you serious.

"Thanks for letting me have a second bite," I snarled.

"Hey, there's two more on the plate!"

"No, I'm good. I was just messing with you." I stated. I layed back in bed, looking into nothing. Tj got up and started looking around. He eventually found a picture of me as a little toddler.

"Ahh, it's Dorky jr." He laughed. I shook my head and got up.

"Technically, if you use jr. behind a name, it means their your kid." I stated.

"Well, I do want kids, so..."

"You're thinking far ahead."

"I can't help it!" Tj whined. I sat back down on my bed, Tj walking over to me. He stopped right in front of me, looking in my eyes. He cupped my cheek, and leaned in, kissing me.

"I love you," I mumble into the kiss, which caused Tj to jump up.

"You do!?"

"Yes, of course I do, why?" I asked.

"It's just that I've told you I loved you many times before. This is the first time I heard you said it," he stated.

"Well I do. I love you,"

"Say it again!" Tj exclaimed, the biggest smile forming on his face.

"I love you,"

"Again!" He yelled.

"I...love....you,"

"Ahh, one more time!"

"I love you Tj Kippen, I love you so much." I exclaimed. Tj was jumping up and down, glee radiating from his body. He soon grabbed me and hugged me.

"You just made me the happiest boy alive," Tj muttered.

"I'm always the happiest I've been, when I'm with you," I mumble. After the hug, Tj went to the bathroom, and I got my phone out to text Buffy and Jonah.

Me: Okay, a lot has happened and I need your help.

Buffy: With what?

Me: Just trust me. Tomorrow after school, meet up at library.

Buffy: Okay.

I texted the same to Jonah, then put my phone away. I then grabbed another crabcake off the plate and munched on it. After 3 minutes, Tj came out of my bathroom without a shirt.

"You really need to stop walking around my room shirtless," I stated.

"Agreed!" My mom yelled from downstairs. Tj laughed and sat down, still shirtless.

"Do you think our plan will work tomorrow? What if my dad co-"

"It'll work Tj. I promise..." I trailed off.

"But, what if doesn't?...

(A/N) Thx 4 reading Ch 25! I hope u enjoyed it. Sry 4 the long wait, I've been super sick lately! Remember to vote and COMMENT ur fav parts. I love reading wat u guys have to say! Check out z-zoomers , Tyrus_Aristemo & tyrus_4_life! They are the bomb.com! See ya guys next time!

Ch 26 Sneak Peek:

"The big game, it's tommorow." Buffy stated.

"I'm not sure. It's to easy for my family to find me," Tj whined.

"You. Are. Playing." I stated. I looked over at Jonah to see what he has to say, but he was just looking at Tj with a glare.

"You okay?" I asked, spooking him.

"Oh yeah, um...I actually have to go." He stammered, collecting his stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing at the girl who was staring at him.

"That's Iris, the girl I dated." He stated.

"Well she's walking over here."

...................To be Continued.................