Ch 10: Issues

I was laying in bed thinking to myself. What have I done? I lied to Tj all because I was scared with telling him that I like him not Jonah. It was 12 a.m right now, but I wasn't in the mood to sleep. 

I opened my eyes to the daylight shining through the windows. I must've fallen asleep after awhile. I got up and checked my clock. I was about ten minutes behind schedule, so I tried my best to hurry.

I got dressed, and ran outside and attempted to run to school. I made it right on time, because right when the bell rung, I was taking my seat. Wait. I remember that Tj was sitting beside me. I looked over to him. He was drawing in his notebook again.

"Hey Tj." I muttered.

"Oh! Hi Dorky, how are you?" He asked.

"Fine. I've been thinking about the plan to make Jonah jealous-"

"Oh. What time do want to do that?" He asked, cutting me off.

"Well I was going to sa-"

"Okay class, let's begin!" The teacher yelled, cutting me off again. She announced that the projects were due Friday. It was Wednesday, so we had a little bit of time.

I didn't get to speak to Tj the entire class period. What made it worse was that he left class early for a quick basketball announcement from the coach, which meant I couldn't speak to him after class. I left in disappointment, where Buffy found me at my locker.

"So how has your day been? Mine has been trash!" Buffy complained.

"I don't know. I feel depressed." I stated.

"Don't we all," She laughed. I chuckled as well. We started heading to PE which we have together.

Once PE was over Buffy had to go Government class. I slowly walked towards French class. Jonah then found me.

"Hey Cyrus. Did you give Tj the news?" Jonah asked me. I frowned, knowing that telling Tj would cause him to be mad at me.

"No. I haven't got the chance." I stated.  It was true though! I haven't got the chance to tell Tj anything.

"Cyrus! You should tell him eventually!" Jonah exclaimed.

"I know Jonah. I'm scared though. What if he hates me? What if loses trust in me?" I asked worried sick at the thought.

"There's nothing to worry about Cy. I bet if you tell him that you were anxious and stuff, he'll understand." Jonah stated, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Jonah." I exclaimed. I'm glad Jonah is here to help me. I was scared that he would of thought I was weird. Me and Jonah went out separate ways, into our own classes.

~ Time Skip ~

I was walking to the cafeteria when I spotted him, Tj. I wanted to avoid him, even though that would be hard considering that we spend 80% of lunch talking to each other. He will probably go looking for me. I just stood at my locker but, my luck failed me as I saw Tj approaching me.

"Hey Dorky!" Tj exclaimed.

"Um. Hi Tj." I stuttered back.

"So do you want to do the whole, make Jonah jealous, right now?" He asked.

"Uhhh. Sure...." I answered, not sure what I should've said.

"Okay. Follow my lead Dorky." Tj said. He stood in front of me, and held out his hand. He wanted to hold hands. I kept starring at the open hand, before I put mine in his. We walked into the cafeteria, getting a few looks. Looks of adoration, curiosity, and of course...disgust. i didn't care though.

We took our seat across from Jonah. It was probably part of Tj's plan. Andi looked at us and just startes clapping.

"Oh my god! This is the best day ever! EVER!" Andi cried. She started sobbing of happiness, until she feel asleep on the lunch table. Everyone looked at her, confused on what happened.

"She had a long night last night!" Buffy stated, making everyone stare look away. I took my eyes off of Andi myself then looked at Jonah who looked mad. Tj might think it's jealousy, but I knew that it was really frustration towards me. Oh god. He is going to give me an ear full later.

~ Time skip to tutoring session ~

"So Jonah seemed jealous. That's good news for you!" Tj exclaimed.

"Sure." I blurted. Tj and I were done for the day, and started packing up. I noticed Tj got a text, but when he read it a look of anger took over his face.

"You okay Tj?" I asked. He looked irritated and stressed.

"No! I have to....I got....You wouldn't understand!" Tj shouted in anger. I took in his words. He needed a place to relax. Luckily, I knew a place.

After walking for 15 minute walk, we got to my stress free, happy place. Tj kept asking where we were, me not answering. I took the blind fold, that I put on him back at school, off.

"A swing set?" Tj asked, a little judgy. I gave him a stern look, and got on one of the swings. Tj chuckled and joined me on the swings. We swung for about 5 minutes until Tj stopped.

"Thanks dorky. This helped a lot." Tj exclaimed.

"I'm bullied." I muttered.

"What?"

"I'm made fun of for not being athletic, dressing up differently, it's brutal.
I
"I'm sorry dorky,.... I have an acholic dad." Tj stated. I looked around and noticed that we we're holding hands.

"Tj. We're holding hands." I pointed out.

"Then why aren't  you letting go?" Tj asked.

"I don't know." I exclaimed. I looked at Tj and noticed he was starring at me.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" I asked concerned.

"Because...I find it impossible to look away from you!" Tj exclaimed. I blushed at that comment I. Tj made me so happy. I hope he's happy aswell.

(A/N) thxs for reading Ch 10! Please vote, comment, etc! See you next time!