Ch 9: Make Him Jealous

I was eating breakfast, listening to Nicki Minaj in the process. Once I was done, I got up and started walking to school. My mom went to work early, so she was gone when I left.

After 20 minutes of walking, I got to school. I was currently at my locker getting my things for American History when I realized. TJ! I have Tj in this class! I start to head down to class fast, excited to see Tj.

I walked into class to find no Tj. I sat down, hoping Tj was just a little late. I eventually lost hope after 15 minutes passed the bell. Class ended and I was talking to Buffy at her locker.

"Yeah, practice is today if you want to come?" She asked.

"Yeah I will. Oh! That reminds me, have you seen Tj. Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tj is at check up at the doctor. The couch notified us this morning that he should be back around lunch." She stated.

"Oh. Okay!" I exclaimed.

"Why though?"

"Nothing!" I quickly blurted. Buffy gave me an annoyed look. We continued walking to our classes, where Jonah joined us in the hallway.

"Hey Cy! Have you talked to T-"

"Jonah!" I yelled, cutting the boy off. He looked over and spotted Buffy. He mouthed sorry to me, and I just shook my head.

"Hey guys, this is my stop." Buffy stated. We said our goodbyes and left.

"Tj isn't here right now. He's at a check up." I told Jonah.

"Oh. Well are you going to tell him when he gets back?" Jonah asked.

"....Yes."

"Okay, good! I'll be your wingman! I'll make sure nothing gets in the way of this!" Jonah exclaimed.

"Wow. I didn't know you cared so much." I exclaimed, surprised.

"I want you to be happy bro!" He stated, punching me in the arm.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"You used to like me right? Was I cute. I'm pretty cute!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself Jonah!" I snarled.

~ Time skip ~

I was heading out of Algebra class which didn't feel the same without Tj. He's been gone for a few hours and I miss him. I miss him calling me dorky. I miss him constantly making some kinda contact with me. I miss my knight.

Class was over and I had to go to my locker for my English book. I kept walking and walking, and more thoughts of Tj occurred. I remember the time he carried me on his back. I remember when he bought me a muffin. The time he called me cute. I like Tj, I really do. I was at my locker, and was soon greeted by Andi.

"Can we talk?" Andi asked.

"Sure,"

"So I was going to ask if you wanted me and Jonah to break up! I noticed you acting upset the other day at the mall!" She stated.

"It's fine Andi. I don't like Jonah anymore." I explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's all yours!" I exclaimed. Andi wrapped me in a giant hug. She left afterwards, saying she had 20 seconds to run to her next class.

~ Time skip ~

It was lunch. As usual I had my muffin, but Tj didn't buy it sense he wasn't here. I was just starring off into space when I felt a light top on my shoulder. I turned around and there he was. My knight!

"TJ YOU'RE BACK!" I shouted as I jumped out of my seat and hugged him.

"Woah Dorky, are you this happy to see me?" Tj asked.

"Maybe," I mumble under my breath. We sat back down, and started talking. I was rambling about my day. Then he said I was cute when I rambled, causing me to blush, making Tj laugh at me once again. The entire time, Buffy was giving us the most sassy look ever. Lunch was over, and I sadly had to leave Tj, but I was going to see him during another tutoring session.

~ Time skip again my friends ~

As I was walking to my locker, Buffy approached me.

"I know you like Tj!" Buffy exclaimed.

"What! How? Did Jonah tell you!?" I asked in shock.

"No. I didn't even know Jonah knew. I just thought it was obvious you two liked each other." She stated.

"I'm not sure if Tj likes me Buffy. At least not in that way!" I exclaimed.

"Then you're crazy!" She muttered.

"I have to go Buffy. Tutoring session with Tj!" I stated. I told her goodbye, and made my way to the library. I found Tj sitting at a table in the back. I slowly went over and placed my stuff down.

"Hey Dorky!" Tj said as usual.

"Hey Tj." I replied. We started studying right away. We got through two chapters until it was time for Tj's basketball practice.

"Tj, before we leave can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Anything dorky!" He exclaimed. Here it is. The moment of truth. What if he doesn't like me? What if I'm made fun of? All the stress, and anxiety built uo until I shouted something I shouldn't have shouted!

"I like Jonah!" Oh god. What did I do? I might of just ruined my one chance. I was nervous, and anxious. I looked at Tj who genuinely looked shocked, with a tint of sadness.

"Oh. Okay." He mumbled. "Are you guys together though?"

"No." I replied.

"Oh.....I have a plan! If you want to get Jonah to notice you, you should make him jealous by being in a fake relationship!" Tj exclaimed.

"With you?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"So we're gonna pretend to be together? Okay. If it makes Jonah jealous!" I stated.

~ At Cyrus's House ~

"Okay Cyrus I'm here. What do you need?" Jonah asked, walking into my room.

"I made a mistake."

"Oh no, what happened?" He asked.

"I might've told Tj I liked you out of fear and anxiety!" I rambled quickly. Jonah gains the most shocked face I've ever seen!

"What! Why would you say that!?" He yelled.

"I didn't mean too! Oh my god I lied to him! I lied to my dashing knight and now he's going to hate me!" I yelled in anger.

"Cyrus, it's okay!"

"Why did I have to say that!? I'm such an idiot!" I shouted in frustration.

"Cyrus, calm down! It's okay,  just call it off!" Jonah yelled.

"My one chance, down the drain!" I snarled. I started to breath again after my little tantrum.

"You good now?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled. Jonah had to go back home after awhile. What was I going to do?

(A/N) Thanks for reading guys! Remember to vote and comment! Shout out to these three, Savior2002 tyrus_4_life z-zoomers! Check them out, they're awesome!

Ch 10 Sneak peek:

"So we just pretend?" I asked.

"Yeah. It shouldn't be that hard!" Tj exclaimed. We walked into the lunchroom and sat down. I looked at Tj and he gave me an assuring look, and winked at me. Here it goes.....

To be continued.......