Chapter 27.5: Jonah's Love Life

(A/N) This is a filler chapter. This chapter will guide you on how Jonah figured out he was Bi.

~ 3 weeks before current time ~

    I was with Cyrus right now. He wanted me to help him shop.

"Jonah?" Cyrus called out.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of this shirt?" He asked, holding up a nice yellow button up.

"Looks nice," I replied.

"Does it? You need to be honest with me!" Cyrus stated.

"I'm being honest Cyrus," I laughed. "It looks good,"

"That's a relief,"

"Why do need some new clothes? Have someone your trying to inpress?" I asked jokingly. Cyrus just blushed and turnes away.

"No," he spat.

"Don't worry Cy. I bet Tj will love it!" I exclaimed.

"Quit it! I'm not trying to impress anyone!" He snarled. I laughed at how flustered he was.

"I mean you two are basically together right? You guys kissed at the Valentine's Dance last night," I stated, looking through a rack of clothes.

"I mean, yeah we kissed, but I don't know what we are."

"Well let's just say that you're more than friends," I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, how has your relationship with Libby been?" Cyrus asked, looking at some jeans.

"Fine. I always seem to mess up on things though," I whined.

"How?"

"It's like little things. Where we go on dates. What I buy her." I stated.

"Libby isn't that shallow is she?"

"No! It's just that I'm like...really bad at things." I mumbled with sorrow.

"You can always practice on what to say. I'll always be here if you need me." Cyrus exclaimed.

"Thanks Cy,"

~ 2 weeks before currrent time ~

I was walking towards lunch, excited to chat with the group. I was just humming to myself when Andi walked up.

"Hey Jonah!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Andi, what's up?"

"Nothing. I have this project for art that I'm excited for though." She stated. We walked into the cafeteria. We started heading over to our table, when I spotted Tj and Cyrus hugging into one another all flirtatiously.

"When did they become so close in the first place?" I asked suddenly. Andi turned over, still walking.

"I don't know. Why, are you jelly?" She teased, laughing.

"No, of course not. I'm just wondering!" I proclaimed. Andi rolled her eyes and started walking faster.

Once I was at my seat, I took out my wallet to see how much money I had with me. I had a few extra bucks. I looked up at Cyrus and asked.

"Hey Cy, If you want, I can buy you a muffin!" I exclaimed, knowing that Cyrus loved muffins.

"Oh. Thanks, but Tj is buying me muffin as we speak!" He exclaimed, pointing behind him at Tj who was walking back with the treat.

"Oh, okay." I mumbled. Of course. I forgot that Tj bought everything for Cyrus now. I felt a wave of annoyance wash over me. I looked away, trying to distract myself, but Buffy was quick to notice.