Ch 14: Forgiven

I would meet Tj in about a hour or two. I was nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time. Buffy was on her way over to hang out before my meet with Tj.

"Knock!". Buffy must be here. I hurried downstairs and opened the door, surprised to see a worried Buffy.

"What's up with the gloomy look?" I asked.

"We haven't seen each other since you screamed in Tj's face, then I'm told you're going to talk to him...should I be worried about that?" She asked.

"No, not at all! How did you even know I was going to talk to Tj in the first place?" I asked confused.

"Jonah," Is all Buffy said before she walked into the house and headed upstairs. I followed, my thoughts on how I would scold Jonah for telling Buffy without my permission.

"What have you been up to Buffy?"

"Nothing. Mostly just practicing basketball and studying." Shs stated.

"Nothing interesting happened for the two days I was gone?" I asked.

"Well that's the thing....ummm, Tj might've talked to me Friday, but instead of talking, it was more of breakdown on how you weren't responding to his text and stuff." Buffy stated. I was in shock for a moment. Tj broke down because of me, well that makes me feel a lot worse.

"Exactly what happened?"

"Let me explain," Buffy exclaimed.

~ Friday, Buffy's pov ~

I was eating luncg in the cafeteria, simply just minding my own buisness when Tj sat down across from me.

"Have you heard from dorky yet?" Tj asked. I slightly cringed from the nickname.

"No," I blurted.

"Please don't say you're mad at me. Buffy I don't even know what I did to upset my little dorky, but he's upset with me and it sucks!" Tj whined.

"Look Tj, I don't know what you did and I'm not interested, but you should talk to Cyrus!" I stated.

"I've tried Buffy! I've texted him so much, my calls were rejected...He won't talk to me! It's been weeks since I heard his little giggles." He muttered.

"Tj...it's been a day and a half. Not even close to a single week!" I snarled.

"I know, I know! I miss him." He whined.

"Let me see the text you sent. I need proof you actually tried talking to him," I stated. Tj lazily handed me his phone after unlocking it and going to the messages he had with Cyrus.

Tj: Dorkyyyyyy!

Tj: Please! If you knew how much I miss you! Dorky!!!!

Tj was telling the truth. I handed him his phone back and then he started crying out of nowhere.

"BUFFY! I WANT DORKY BACK!" Tj cried.

"Woah, calm down! People will start staring!" I shouted. Tj started controlling his crying.

~ Current time, Cyrus's pov ~

"Wow. I can't believe Tj cried over me." I said in shock.

"Cyrus...he likes you a lot," Buffy muttered.

"Now I have to talk to him." I exclaimed.

"You're not nervous at all?" She asked me.

"No," I spat.

"As long as you're happy!" Buffy exclaimed.

"And I am. Buffy, don't worry, because all the drama between me and Tj will end today!" I stated.

"You seem a lot happier than I thought you would be,"

"That's because I get to see my dear knight once again!" I exclaimed. Buffy said her goodbyes, me leaving for The Spoon right after. I was walking a little slower than needed be. I'm nervous. I get to the front door of the restuarant, and look through the windows to find Tj sitting in a booth waiting. I open the front door and...

"DORKY!" Tj shouted as he got up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging back and burying myself into Tj's chest.

"Tj, I'm so sorry!" I shouted as I exited his embrace. Tj sat down, and signaled for me to do the same, which I did.

"I'm sorry!" Tj mumbled, looking down.

"No Tj, I'm at fault here! I overreacted over you giving someone a hug!" I rambled. Tj looked up with a confused look.

"Who? Who did I hug?" Tj asked.

"A blonde girl. She works here at The Spoon. I think her name is-"

"Amber?" Tj asked, cutting me off.

"Yeah, why?"

"Ohhhh. Hehe, you got it all wrong dorky! Amber is my sister!" Tj exclaimed. My face flushed red, full of embarrassment. I freaked out over Tj hugging his sister!

"I'm so sorry Tj!" I shouted.

"Stop saying you're sorry! I accepted your apology when you first said sorry!" Tj exclaimed.

"I've missed you Tj!" I exclaimed.

"I've missed you too Dorky! Oh, wait since we were on the topic....AMBER!" Tj shouted. The blonde girl soon came walking out of the kitchen irritated.

"What! I'm in the middle of work you know!" Amber snarled.

"This is dorky!" Tj shouted with a big smile pointing at me.

"Cyrus. My name is Cyrus!" I stated.

"So you're the one and only dorky Tj talks about ALL the time!" Amber laughed.

"Not ALL the time!" Tj muttered, clearly embarrassed.

"Sure...anyway, it's nice to meet you Cyrus!" Amber exclaimed, waving as she walked back into the kitchen.

"She seems nice!" I stated.

"She is...most of the time," Tj snarled. I chuckled at his words. It was the first time I chuckled at something in a couple days.

"Hey Dorky...remember when you yelled at me?" He asked.

"Yeah," I mumble quietly, not liking the memory of my mistake.

"Well you said that you liked me," I frooze at Tj's words. He was right, I said that!

"Yeah," I blurted looking at my shoes, until Tj tilted my head to look at him.

"I like you too."

(A/N) This was a fun chapter to write! You got a bit of pov from Buffy but don't be expecting a lot more, because this story follows Cyrus. Anyway, make sure to comment on your fav parts and vote! Share it with friends who you think will like it! See ya guys next time!

Ch 15 Sneak Peek:

"Oh god I have nothing to wear!" Andi whined.

"Wear are you going?" I asked. She gave me a weird look then said.

"The Valentine Dance! It's tonight! Did you forget?"

"Maybe. I had that Tj drama at the time." I stated.

"Omg! Is Tj your Valentine? Are you going to the dance with him?" The girl asked.

"....I don't know,"

..........to be continued..............