- 13 -

~ a short time later ~

Your POV

"Oh my God! That's just amazing!" Peggy squealed.

I was at the Schuyler sisters' house, after they had requested I spill the details of everything that had happened recently. So I told them about yesterday, many of the confrontations with the guys, and my album progress.

"Wait though, I have one last thing to share," I responded, laughing.

"Oh? What last exciting thing do you have to share?" Angie inquired.

"You can't tell John, but, I'm writing a song that won't be on the album."

Eliza gasped. "Spill!"

"I'm going to be working with my friend Luka, though he won't be singing. He's helping me write a special song that nobody knows about... well, except for you three."

"Why can't John know though? Wouldn't you want to tell him this?"

"I would, if the song wasn't for him."

All three sisters' eyes lit up and they beamed.

"(N/N), that's amazingggg! Tell us more, tell us more!" Peggy exclaimed.

I contained more laughter. "It's gonna be called 'Take The World'. I think it's either going to be his birthday present or a wedding present depending on when I finish everything for it."

"Well, how much have you got done?" Eliza asked.

"I have I think about a verse and some guitar but that's about it. I need to get my *ss in gear," I laughed.

"We could help you come up with more words!" Angie suggested.

Peggy gasped. "Yes! I'd love to help you!"

"Me too!" Eliza added.

"I meannn..." I motioned to my guitar case. "I brought the guitar and lyric book with me for a reason."

~ that night ~

"Princesa?"

"Hm?"

"What would you think of a fall wedding?"

I looked up from my ukulele. "I think that would be wonderful. Fall is such a beautiful season."

"Do you think we'd be able to plan one in a few months?"

I nodded. "Yeah. If we know what we want it shouldn't be too hard. The only real problem is the funds."

"I mean... between what we both do, I think we got it."

I laughed a bit, tuning my last ukulele string. "Yeah."

I finished tuning the string before looking up at John, sat across from me on the bed. "Is someone in a rush?" I teased.

His freckled cheeks flushed to a pale rose color for a moment before he smiled his usual, confident smile. "I have no reason not to be. Besides, I prefer to think of it as I just don't have to wait as long to marry you."

I tried to ignore the rising blush. "You, John Laurens, are such a flirt."

John chuckled, moving so he was directly knelt in front of me. "But you enjoy it," he muttered, a light smirk on his face.

"Do I?" I teased.

He quickly placed his lips on mine, catching me off-guard. I set my ukulele down, adjusting so I was kneeling without breaking the kiss.

After a long moment, we pulled away.

"I think you do," John countered, taking a breath.

I giggled, moving so I could lean him. "I'm not sure I can fully agree with that."

"Well someone's just askin' for it," John responded lowly, placing a gentle kiss on my neck.

"I know what you're implying, and nuh-uh. Not today."

"Where's the fun in that, princesa?" he teased quietly, a hand on my waist.

I leaned up, kissing his jaw. "Teasing you is the fun, príncipe," I muttered.

John's hazel eyes had a playful shine in them as he wrapped his arms around me, purposefully falling back on the bed.

I squealed, trying to escape his grasp. "John!" He only held me to his chest, laughing.

After at least a minute of struggling, I finally gave in, laying on his chest. The rise and fall of his chest was gentle and for a moment I almost had forgotten it was nighttime.

"I don't get how you can be such a damn tease yet switch to a complete dork in a matter of seconds," I spoke, giggling.

"It's a natural talent only few are born with," he joked. "I think you have it too."

I felt him take one of his hands off my back, the other staying and tracing small patterns. His steady heartbeat was quiet.

"How are you not uncomfortable like this?" I asked after a moment.

"It just doesn't bother me," John replied simply. "But just you wait; you're still gonna get it for all the teasin'."

"Oh? And when's that day gonna be?"

"Our wedding night. Count on it, princesa."

---

I found some hamilsin and now need holy water. That's probably why this chapter had a mini moment. Don't go expecting smut though. There's only one chance for that and that's the wedding, but you'll just have to wait and see wontcha ;P The teasing innuendos are fun to write tho so take them

~ Galaxy