"I just want to go out! Please! Please! Please!" Taehyung pleaded and Jungkook sighed.
"Fine." he said exasperated.
"Yay!" Taehyung ran to his room.

Taehyung wore a white shirt and black trousers, his hair falling in front of his eyes. Jungkook had his hands in the pocket of his hoodie as he walked out.

The company had arranged the meeting in a third hotel so that it wouldn't leak the information of their stay.

Jimin on the other hand looked so weak. He had barely eaten since the day the pictures leaked and he felt faint. He wore a light blue shirt with black trousers and wore a black mask.

Jimin could barely function. Hoseok wore an oversized white t-shirt and black pants. He wore a mask too and parted his hair to the side.

"Ready to go?" Hoseok smiled and Jimin nodded timidly.
"Jiminie!" Hosoek picked him up.
"It'll be okay!" Hoseok said putting him down and pinching his cheeks. Jimin smiled as Hoseok beamed at him.

They took a cab to the texted address and Jimin kept looking out of the window. He was just feeling numb and sad. Hoseok bit his lip seeing his best friend this sad. He knew there wasn't much he could say to help him.

Jimin rubbed his forehead as dismay took over. At that point he just wanted a chance to meet Jungkook to tell him that he felt miserable about it even though he didn't do it.

That was the thing about Jimin, he was so sensitive. And he had a habit of blaming himself all the time. Be his fault of not, he just blamed himself for everything that went wrong. He had a big heart but it broke a lot. Jimin feared being betrayed, since he had been a lot.

He always ended up having fake friends, nobody who liked him for who he was. The only constant in his life was his family and Hoseok. It took Hoseok years to gain his trust completely and he made Jimin a more confident person. While Jimin met Hoseok when he was going through a very rough phase in life, he had been cheated on and he also had financial issues at the time, he had almost lost his smile but Jimin brought it back.

They brought out the best of each other.

Jimin held his hand for strength and kept his eyes closed as they reached. They got down from the cab and walked in.

The went to the reception to tell they had a meeting with someone.
"Mr. Park." a man said walking up behind them after the employee made a call.
"That is me." Jimin said nervously. The man smiled and bowed a little to both of them.
"Who's this?" he asked.
"I'm his brother." Hoseok was quick to answer. The man smiled.
"I'm sorry but the meeting is with Mr. Park. I hope you don't mind waiting for him for a bit." the man said politely and Hoseok smiled.

Jimin walked away with the man nervously. He still had his mask up.
"Please wait. He'll be here shortly." the man said as Jimin sat in the restaurant. Jimin bowed to him and waited nervously. This seemed okay.

Hoseok went to the coffee shop and sat there. Jimin and him were texting back and forth.

Jungkook and Taehyung got down from the car. They both had their faces covered with a mask.
"He's here." the man, who happened to be one of the managers of BTS, said to Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he stroked his hair back. This was it. Taehyung rubbed his back.
"Don't do anything sudden." Taehyung whispered to him and Jungkook nodded.

"I'll be back soon." Jungkook said in a low tone. His face was becoming hot with anger, his eyes glassy.

Taehyung went to sit in the coffee shop while Jungkook was taken to the restaurant.
"That is him. The one in the light blue shirt and the mask." the manager said to him.
"I'm here if you need me. Okay? Remain calm. " the manager hugged him.

Jungkook nodded and removed his mask. The restaurant was fairly empty and Jimin sat in the corner. He was busy looking out at the poolside.

Jungkook clenched his fist and walked up to the table.
" Fucking bastard. " Jungkook said in his mind. He just wanted to punch him right in his face.

"Park." Jungkook said coldly. Jimin was startled as he heard the harsh tone that broke him out of his trance. He shot his head up to look.

Jimin's heart stopped as he lay his eyes on the man in front of him, his eyes widened and breathing hitched as he stood up. His legs were shaking.
"Ju-Jungkook.." he whispered.

Jungkook almost gasped seeing those eyes. He could recognise them anywhere in a crowd. The eyes he dreamt of, the ones he wanted only on himself. His scent was the same as the time he bumped into him, sweet. He didn't want to believe it was him but it was he knew it.

"Jimin!" Jungkook said almost breathlessly.