15.|Conclusions|

Islām is a natural religion based on moral principles such as equality, justice, respect, love, etc. by starting from the natural inclinations of the individual. It is a definitive code that dictates a lifestyle that is consonant with individual circumstances.

In this book the pivotal figure is the Muslim woman and her rights in the light of Sharī'ah.

A religion that has eliminated forever, even in the theoretical context since in practical daily lives, unfortunately, the teachings of Islām are being gradually foresaken, the injustices that have tormented women for centuries and still happen to degrade them in this era and time, Islām was revealed to eliminate the injustice, hatred and negativities from practical and behavioral sphere as well.

It honored the figure of the woman like no other religion has ever done. She is a queen because she is always at the center of attentions dictated by Sharī'ah and she is never neglected because she is a creature of Allāh the Majestic like all the others, even special.

She was considered as inferior, Allāh the Exalted has valued her and recognized her, so, what do you think? Is Islām not worthwhile to really be known as it is?
Stereotypes, prejudices, are only futile sensations, glasses colored of yellow, red and blue* which one prefers to look at reality through; but in this way it becomes a subjective and a non-objective reality. We must see things as they really are and the pivotal concepts and principles from which they derive.

* NB: In the example, I have deliberately chosen the primary colors as a metaphor of the fact that just as with these colors one can get many other colors and millions of shades, being the shades colors by themselves, likewise with the prejudices one can really come to think of the unthinkable, the abyss, the infinity.

Thank you for reading
and a lovely hug
to everybody...