Remembering Sunday xx

;)

Ashton: She’s been running through my dreams, and it’s driving me crazy it seems, I’m gonna ask her to marry me.
Ashton and you had only known each other for a few short weeks, but he didn’t care. No girl had ever been on his mind as much as you. All he wanted was to make you his wife.
Calum: Forgive me I’m trying to find, my calling.
You and Calum had been fighting a lot lately about him never being around. He was mad that you weren’t supporting him on trying to get his career going. All he was trying to do was find his calling, which was music.
Luke:Now this place seems familiar to him, she pulled on his hand with a devilish grin, she led him up stair, she led him upstairs.
Luke was over at your house for family dinner, and those lyrics always popped into his head when he saw your bedroom door. They reminded him about the first time you had taken him in there, you and your devilish grin
Michael: Even though she doesn’t believe in love, he’s determined to call her bluff.
Michael had been trying for a really long time for you to finally give in and be his girlfriend. But you had gotten your heart broken a long time ago and told him you would never believe in love. He told you he would try his hardest to change that.