He has a nightmare about you leaving him xx

Ashton: "I'm so glad you answered my skype." Ashton looked liked he had a bad night. "What's wrong babe?" He sighed and cupped his face in his hands. "I had a dream that you got sick of waiting up for me while I was on tour. And I tried calling you like I am now, and you didn't answer and I never heard from you again." You felt tears sting your eyes."I could never do that to you Ash, I love you more than words can ever describe." He did a sigh of relief. "I love hearing that." You smile, "Now go and take a nap, you look tired." He nods, "Yeah I am. I love you, talk later?" He asked and you nodded yes.

Calum: Calum woke up from his nap and came down stairs, and cuddled you close. He started to kiss your neck and then rested his head on your shoulder and sighed. "He what's wrong?" You asked. He sighed again. "I had a dream you left me for Ashton." You let out a laugh and sat him up. "Are you crazy? He is my cousin." Calum nodded and took a second to think. He smiled, "Yeah I guess I do sound pretty crazy." A disgusted look came across your face. "Ew, I still cannot believe that you actually thought of Ashton and I dating." He laughed and cuddled you close again. "Yeah I know, I cannot believe I dreamed that."

Luke: Your alarm went off and you quickly shut it off. "I'm glad to be waking up to your beautiful face." He leaned over and kissed you. "You never kiss me before we both brush our teeth. What's up?" He changed his expression and sat up. You looked up at him concerned. "I had the worst dream that you broke up with me, for another guy." You were shocked and sat up too. "If have done anything to ever make you feel like that I am so sorry. I would never do that to you. I love you too much." You rested your head on his shoulder. He took you hand and rested his head lightly on yours. "I know, it just had me freaked out. I honestly have no clue what I would do without you."

Michael: You had noticed that Michael had been acting weird around you for the last week, you started to worry that he was going to break up with you. It took you a while to buck up the courage one night and ask him about it. "Mikey, what has been going on with you? It's like you're almost icing me out." He didn't look at you for a couple minutes. "I'm not tryin it ice you out (Y/N), I just had this really bad dream one nigh, that you go tired of dealing with me and my career and you left me." He stood up and walked across the room, you saw tears sting his eyes, "I have no clue what I could do with out you. I am honestly so in love with you, and I can never see myself with anyone else." You walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around you, and kissed the top of your head. "Never think that away again. I feel the same way about you." You said simply.