Accidentally turning them on in public xx

Calum:
You were sitting in a cafe, your boyfriend, Calum opposite you. The two of you were just out on a little date, having very little time in being able to see each other.
You licked your lips, getting off all the flavouring from them. You did this a couple of times, before stopping realising Calum was just staring at you. 
‘What?’ You said, starting to become a little self conscious. 
‘Nothing. Nothing.’ His voice strained. You giggled a little, licking your lips once more before stopping. 
‘I wish you would stop doing that.’ Calum said, his eyes never meeting yours. 
‘What? This’ You started licking your lips again. 
‘Yes! I don’t, I just find it nice..’ He said, not being able to find the right words. 
‘Hoe do you find that sexy?’ You asked, understanding what he meant by nice. 
‘Everything you do is sexy!’ He muffled up an excuse, making you laugh. 
‘No, you’re just horny.!’ You whispered. ‘C’mon let’s get you home.’ You said quickly standing up and running out of the building.

Luke:
You were in a club, the room dark, bright lights shimmering throughout the whole room. People were squashed together, dancing and grinding on each other. 
You were dancing with Luke, your bodies extra close because the room was full of people. 
His hands were on your hips, you back facing his front. Swaying to the music, you weren’t really dancing. 
You felt something behind you, turning round, you saw Luke’s cheeks were a rosy colour. 
Looking down, you saw the bulge in his trousers. Laughing slightly, you turned round again. Luke’s hands moved from your hips up, turning you round so you were facing him. 
‘You can’t just laugh! Help me!’ Luke whined. 
‘This isn’t my fault!’ 
‘Yes it is!’ Luke disagreed, ‘Now can we please get out of here?’ He suggested. 
‘I was enjoying it!’ You teased, he gave you a serious look and you nodded a smile on your face. 
‘Can you stay in front of me so people don’t see..’ You sighed but nodded again, 
‘You’re lucky I love you.’

Ashton:
You were in the changing rooms trying on a little dress for a party you were going to tonight. 
Ashton was helping you pick it out, being your little fashion advisor. He was waiting outside for you to come and show him. 
‘Ashton babe, can you help me do it up at the back?’ You asked, two seconds later you heard a knock on the door. You let him in, turning round so he could swiftly do the zip up.
‘So what do you think?’ You asked, turning back round. Ashton eyes went a little wider, and you could see him take a gulp.
‘Yes.. er, it is very erm, nice!’ Ashton’s words stuttered, his eyes just wondering along your body. 
‘Ill try on the next one!’ You said, turning round for him to unzip the back. Once he did the dress fell off leaving you in minimal clothes. 
You blushed slightly, scrambling to find the next dress but being stopped by Ashton’s hand. He grabbed both of your wrists, pinning your gently against the wall. 
‘You’re beautiful.’ He whispered in your ear before kissing you.

Michael:
‘I’m bored.’ You texted Michael, you knew he was at a rehearsal but you were in a weird mood. 
He texted back instantly, ‘What do you want me to do about it?’ He replied. 
‘Come home.’ Was all you said. 
‘What would we do then? ;)’ His reply was almost quicker than the first one. You could tell they were on a break. 
‘What would you want to do?’ You sent to him, not knowing what sort of reply you would get. 
‘You know what I want!’ 
‘Sex?’ You usually weren’t open about things like this, having silly nicknames for it but today you were being forward, getting things done quicker. 
‘Maybe.’ 
‘You could do whatever you wanted with me when you get home.’ You sent, giggling slightly knowing that this would make him rush home. 
‘Ill be home in 5.’ He sent, and before you knew it the door was slammed shut and the loud footsteps padded upstairs. 
‘This better be worth it.’ Michael said, once he reached you. ‘Getting a hard on during band practise it not comfortable.’