He gets over-protective xx

Ashton: "Seriously can you guys please back up a little." You and Ashton were in the middle of a hoard of fans. Usually Ashton is calm and collected but this was your first time being mobbed by fans, he was concerned for you. You had your arm hooked with his and kept your head down. "Guys please give us some fucking space." You look up at him. "I'm fine don't worry." He still looked concerned. When you reached the waiting car, he wrapped his arms around you. "I was being over protective wasn't I?" You nodded. "I think you need to do an apology tweet." He agreed and took out his phone. "Sorry I was being snappy outside the hotel just worried for (Y/N) I love you all." Then he made another one. "I'll stop for pictures when we get back :) love you sexy people."

Calum: You and Michael were bored on the bus and Calum was asleep, so you and Mikey decided to have an arm wrestling tournament with Luke and Ashton. Each arm wrestle pair had it's own keek. When you went against Luke, your arm slipped off the side of the table, with full force, a shock when up your arm from your funny bone. "Shit that is gonna leave a bruise." You mutter. Luke won of course, so that took you out of the tournament. It came down to Luke and Michael in the end, and Michael won om a technicality since Ashton spooked Luke and he let go. During the commotion of the yelling Calum woke up, and saw that you were icing our elbow. "I go to sleep for an hour and I wake up to my girlfriend hurt? Come on now guys she's fragile." You, Luke, Ash and Michael all looked at each other and busted out laughing, "Calm down there Mr. Over protective," You pulled him down to sit next to you. "I'm fine."

Luke: "You are not wearing that!" Luke looked you up and down as you walked down the hallway. You were wearing your little black dress out to dinner, it was actually the dress you were wearing when you met Luke. "Who are you my mother?" You joked putting on your heels. "(Y/N) I'm being serious. When you were that guys drool all over you. And I get jealous." You did a bashful laugh. "Luke you should like it when guys drool all over me, cause then you get to put your arm on my waist and let them know you have me!" He still wasn't budging. "Please it would make me feel better if you changed." Sighing, you went back to your room and put a different dress on. When you came back out Luke kissed you. "Go put the other dress back on, sorry I got over protective." You smiled and kissed him and ran back to change.

Michael: You and Michael were sitting around the hotel room planning on what you wanted to do while on his day off. "Can we please go surfing! Oh my gosh I have always wanted to do that!" You look over at him and he looked skeptical. "You fall just walking on a flat surface babe, surfing seems like you would die, and I don't want that." You gave him the puppy dog look. "Pretty please!" He shook his head no. "I'm gonna pull the over protective boyfriend card, we're not going surfing, I'm sorry." He kissed the top of your head. "Okay, I'll let you use that card just this one time. Wanna just go to the beach instead?" He sighed. "Only because I love you. I would much rather just spend the day in the hotel"