Fake xx

Calum: You and Calum were in a "relationship." Why the quotes around relationship, you may ask; it was fake. Basically, just a publicity stunt. The only problem that you have in this situation is that after the 5 months that you both have been pulling this act off in, you've grown to like Calum. It's not like you tried to. It kind of just... happened. You were obligated to kiss at times and you felt something. When you had to stay at each other's houses on some nights, the whole night would be spent talking. When you had to eat dinner out, you'd tell jokes the entire meal. It wasn't a hassle for you anymore. It started to become something more than a job. At a point in time, you wanted to stop accepting the money but then everything would be weird between you two. He probably doesn't even like me at all, you always think to yourself. But boy, are you wrong. Calum thinks the same thing all the time. He felt that something, too. He loves talking to you and staying over at your place or having him go to yours. He just loves finding out new things about you and hearing your laugh over dinner. But now here's the bigger problem-who's going to have enough balls to tell the other one?

Ashton: "So... how's your girlfriend doing?" you ask your best friend. "She's really good," Ashton answers, studying the look on your face for some weird reason. This is the deal with Ashton: you've known him forever and you've formed some what of a crush on him. It's grown to be a bit more than a crush, but he has yet to know about it. On the other hand, Ashton has been hiding a secret from you, too. From what you've seen and what he's told you he has a girlfriend, but in reality he doesn't. He just wants to make you jealous and it has been working very well. "I saw her with another guy," you say quietly. Ashton scrunches his face up. He knows that his "girlfriend" has a real boyfriend but he never thought you'd see them together. "I'm sorry," Ashton whispers back. You just stare at him, confused by the words that just left his mouth. "I'm sorry," he says louder, "she's not my girlfriend." "Did something happen, Ash? I'm so sorry. I didn't-" you get cut off. "She's not my girlfriend. She never was," Ashton admits. "What?" you ask. "I thought it would make you jealous." You look at him, you have no idea what to do so you just say what comes to mind first, "well it worked."

Luke: "Y/N!" Luke screams. "What?" you say. "What is this? Why are you kissing another guy? Are you cheating on me?" he screams. "I'm not cheating on you, Luke," you say as you look at the pictures. "Then why are you practically sucking this mans face off?" Luke screams again. You look closely at the picture and then turn it around to show him. "You, out of all people, should be able to tell when something is photoshopped! It's FAKE! Don't you trust me?!" you say. He looks closely at the picture and his face goes from a look of anger to sorrow. "I'm sorry, babe," he says. You roll your eyes as he kisses your nose.

Michael: You scream. It's so loud that you're pretty sure the whole neighborhood can hear you. "MICHAEL CLIFFORD!" you scream even louder if possible. Calum is over but you could care less. There was a spider on your bed and spiders were your biggest fear. Michael runs into the room, Calum trailing behind him. "THERE IS A SPIDER ON THE BED!" you scream. Calum runs forward and picks it up, which causes you to scream again. "Calm down," Calum says, "I forgot I left my rubber spider here." "It's FAKE!?" you scream. Calum runs away as Michael holds you back from strangling him.