You sing onstage with the boys xx

Ashton: You guys were goofing around backstage before their London show, and decided to sing Beside You. You had always had a love for singing, so you decided to join it, harmonizing with Luke. Once you guys finished it, the guys showered you with compliments, saying how well you sang and that you should sing more often. It was then when Ashton got the brilliant idea for you to sing it with them onstage that night, to which you agreed to. "Okay guys, y/n is gonna join us for this song because she's got major singing skills." Calum says as he introduces the song. You quickly walked out, staring at the thousands of fans watching and began the song. Once it was over, you guys got tons of screams, you gave Luke a quick hug before running off stage again, only to hear Ashton's voice in the mic, "That's my girl!" He bragged to the crowd as you chuckled to yourself at his cuteness.

Calum: You and Calum had made a cover of the song Remembering Sunday by All Time Low and uploaded it to YouTube. Ever since then, tons of fans have begged for you two to sing it live. You guys eventually gave in, and decided to sing it for a show. "Okay guys, here it goes." Calum says as you two sit on stools in front of the crowd. You have an acoustic guitar along with Luke, Michael electric, Calum his bass, and of course, Ash on the drums. You slowly begin to strum the beginning of the song as Calum begins to sing. You guys kept exchanging glances and smiles as you sang to the crowd. Once you finished, everyone cheered and screamed. "Give it up once again for y/n!" Calum yelled to the crowd as you quickly bowed, blushing furiously.

Luke: You surprised Luke by flying out to see him in London to see a few shows. While you guys were backstage, Luke somehow convinced you to go onstage and sing The Saltwater Room by Owl City (pretend its your fav song) with him. Right after 18, he introduced the song. "Okay guys, we're gonna do something a little different tonight." He says as you walk out beside him. "Y/n is going to join us for a song!" He yells as everyone erupts into cheers. You giggled as he handing you a microphone and you guys began the song. You were running around the stage, acting goofy with the other guys as you jammed out together. You and Luke, however would always lock eyes for the chorus and occasionally shoot each other goofy faces. Once it was finished you guys got tons of cheers, and even an encore chant as you ran off the stage.

Michael: Michael would always make fun of how bad you would sing, and it was always a carefree joke. It never bothered you, so you decided to make the most of it. Since it was Michael's birthday, You decided to make a plan with the boys to have you come on stage and sing Happy Birthday to him. "Okay guys, now for a special song of the night." Ashton says into his microphone as you slowly sneak up behind Michael, earning some adoring aww's and screams from the fans. You pull a microphone up to your mouth as the boys start to begin the song. Suddenly, you scream into the mic, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICHAELLLLLLLL!" as obnoxiously as possible. Michael turns around and dies of laughter when he sees you belting out the birthday song. Once you finish, you blow a few kisses to the crowd and give a bow. Michael just continues to laugh as he pulls you in for a hug, whispering that he loves you in his ear.

I N A T A G R A M
white_wolf_1113

(Personal)
angel_wuvsunicorn

Kik: mrsmustachios13
Name: Angelina xx