Where you first met xx

ASHTON: CITY (TOURIST)
You paid the barista for your Starbucks coffee before asking him to wait for a second as you pulled out a map of the city. His fake friendly and polite expression immediately vanished as he realized you were about to hold him up. You had never been to Sydney before and never did well when it came to navigating your way around, and all you needed was a little help from a local.
"I was just wondering if you could please tell me the easiest route to-"You started but he cut you off immediately with a wave of his hand.
"Ma'am, we have a lot of customers to serve, the gentleman behind you included, and so I can't really help you," he said and you gave him an incredulous look. You waved the map slightly in his face, irritating him more.
"I just want to know the easiest route to Luna Park," you said and he tutted his tongue and went back to making coffee. Good thing it was just behind the counter you were standing at so you could pester him some more. "Please, I've never been here before and I don't know anyone here! I just want to find out how to get to Luna Park, it shouldn't take too long to tell me," you reasoned but he ignored you, placing the next drink on the counter and calling out the order. The guy behind you stepped forward and took it, shooting you a kind smile. You gave a small one back before quickly turning back to the barista. "Please help me," you said and from the corner of your eye you saw the boy look at you.
"Pardon me, but what do you need help with?" He asked and you sighed in exasperation.
"I want to know the easiest route to Luna Park but this man here won't tell me because he's too 'busy'!" You gave a pointed glare to the barista and he gave a small shrug, continuing to make the coffee. You made a note to complain about the customer service here. The boy smiled down at you, a large set of dimples appearing. Somewhere in the back of your mind, behind all the frustrated thoughts about how you'd never get to see and go to Luna Park, you realized this boy was actually very good looking.
"It's not too far away from here, just a five minute walk and a ferry trip and you're there! I can walk you there if you want?" He offered and you hesitated. It was extremely kind but you had no idea who this guy actually was. You looked him over quickly - a good excuse to check him out quickly too - before turning back to the barista.
"If you see my face on the news tonight and it says I went missing and the police are thinking it's murder, just remember it was your fault," you say, the barista looking up at that and giving you an incredulous look. "Kidding," you added hastily before following the boy out of Starbucks.
"Murder?" He repeated with an amused smirk as the two of you started walking. You shrugged.
"I don't know you at all. The good looking ones are always the dangerous ones" you reasoned with a pointed look. He smirked.
"Good looking?" He repeated again and you raised an eyebrow.
"Are you going to repeat everything I say?" You mocked his tone and he grinned.
"Ashton Irwin, pleasure to be of service to you ma'am." He said, gesturing to his face and you laugh. He leaned over closer to you slightly to mock whisper. "I'm only open for business to the good looking ones," he mocked your previous tone and you rolled your eyes.
"Y/N Y/L/N, and that was the worst line ever," you reply and he looks at you in fake shock and pain.
"I'll have you know the ladies love my lines," he says and you raise an eyebrow.
"Well, looks like I just broke the mould," you say with a proud grin and he laughs. His laugh is loud and much cuter than you'd expect. You look from the corner of your eyes as you walk to see his eyes quickly flicker up and down your body and bite down on your lip, preventing a smile to spread across your face as you continue to walk as if you never caught him. You soon arrive at the dock where a ferry is sitting, a bunch of people lining up to hop on. You turn to Ashton who is looking at the ferry and not at you, as if deep in thought. "Well, thanks for not killing me," you say and it snaps him out of his reverie as he looks down at you and grins.
"My pleasure," he says. You look over your shoulder at the people walking on board. You look down at your purse in your hands and back at the line up to buy tickets. You look back at Ashton.
"Do you want to, you know, come with me?" You ask, gesturing to Luna Park. Realizing you sound silly, you stutter slightly over an excuse. "You know, just in case I get lost or something." You look up at him. "Unless you're busy or something then sorry go do whatever you need to do I-"you ramble just as Ashton cuts you off with a laugh.
"Worst excuse ever. 'In case I get lost or something'? Really? Looks like I'll have to help you navigate your way around Luna Park and teach you how to properly ask someone out," he teases you, walking ahead to buy tickets for the ferry. You stand there, stunned slightly, before Ashton turns around and grins at you. "Are you coming or what?" He calls after you. Immediately you hurry to catch up with him, a grin plastered on your face.

CALUM: COFFEE STORE
The door sounds off with a bell as you walk into the small and cute café, looking around at your warm surroundings. The café was busy, the line stretching almost to where you were standing and the waiting for the coffee line just as long. With a sigh you stepped into the line - the things you'd do for coffee. You rocked back and forth on your heels, checking your phone once before looking up at the line, just in time to catch a cute boy that looked around your age standing a few spots ahead of you flicker his eyes up and down your body. You could barely hide your surprise, was he checking you out? His eyes met yours quickly and he looked away quickly, clearly embarrassed and you smirked in amusement, looking back down at your phone.
It took a while before you were at the front of the line and soon you were ordering your coffee and then walking to the waiting side of the café. Leaning against a wall, you noticed the cute boy from the line standing somewhat near you, a person blocking your proper view of him. He seemed to be concentrating on the far wall and so you took your turn to check him out. He turned ever so slightly to look at you from the corner of his eye and this time it was your turn to blush and try to advert your eyes, but not before he turned and grinned at you. You smiled back before looking away - don't act like a freak.
Your coffee order was called and you walked up to the counter at the same time the boy did. You both reached for the coffee, your hands clashing and you looked up in surprise, laughing when you saw him.
"Sorry." You both said at the same time, causing him to grin.
"You take it." You said simultaneously again and the two of you laughed.
"No honestly, take it," you offered, pushing the Styrofoam cup towards him and he shook his head, smiling and pushing it back towards you.
"No, you'll have to wait even longer then," he said and you gave him a look. "Okay so would I if you took it but that's not the point," he said and you laughed, pushing it back towards him. He rolled his eyes teasingly before pushing it back towards you but accidentally knocking the cup over. The coffee spilt all over the counter and your jaw dropped open quickly before you looked up at him. His eyes were wide as he stared down at the coffee and he looked so guilty, you couldn't help but laugh at the adorable expression. "Shit, I'm so sorry-" he stuttered over his words as he reached out to the liquid, as if going to wipe it up with his hands. You reached out and stopped his hand, continuing to laugh.
"You'll burn yourself! And don't worry about it," you said, smiling and wiping up the coffee with a few serviettes on the counter.
"At least let me buy you another one. Actually, you have no choice, I'm going to buy you another one," he grinned and before you could protest he called across the counter, asking for two more and paying. "I'm Calum, by the way," he said as the two of you walked back beside the wall to wait for the coffee.
"Y/N, and thanks," you said, referring to the coffee. The two of you continued to talk while you waited for your coffee. You figured it was painfully funny how slow the wait for the coffee was when you wanted to leave and now that you wanted to stay and talk to Calum for, well, basically ever, the coffee was made straight away. Calum gestured that'd he'd get the take away cups and walked over to the counter, taking his time hovering by the coffee before placing your back on the counter and putting something that looked like a pen back down on the counter too. Raising an eyebrow, you watched him turn around and wave goodbye to you before walking out. Your stomach sank in disappointment as you watched him leave; you were hoping you could at least stay in contact.
You walked over to the counter and picked up the cup, looking down at the lid.
You owe me a coffee ;) 0423567098 x

LUKE: LIBRARY
You walked into the huge and local library, welcoming the air conditioned space. This was so much better than studying at home in the scorching heat. You walked over to the different aisles of books and looked for the education section. You had to study for your upcoming HSC exam and so you were looking for books that would help you understand the one thing that you needed a lot of help with; science.
You walked over to the education section, mostly finding yourself looking at titles that were about the Second World War and Physics. Physics. Shiver.
You took a book out at random, seeing that someone else had taken the book on the opposite side. You peeped through the gap to see a tall and blonde haired boy flicking through a large volume. He looked up at the other books and you dropped the volume in your hand.
"Holy shit," you muttered under your breath. He was hot. Apparently the thud of the book had grasped the boys attention and he gave a quizzical look through the gap, his eyes landing on you. You stared at him wide eyed and most likely dazed looking and immediately cleared your throat, feeling your cheeks heat up. You reached down and grabbed the book in about 0.5 seconds flat and stuffed it back into the gap, closing it and preventing you from seeing Painfully Attractive And Blonde boy on the other side. You squeezed your eyes closed in embarrassment. Why did you always have to make yourself look like an idiot?
You jumped back in surprise as the same book you'd picked out was knocked out from its space and fell on the ground next to your feet. You stared at it for a second. Your initial thought was if ghosts actually existed and then you looked up at realized it had been pushed out. You looked through the gap to see the same boy looking at you in amusement. You stared at him like some stunned fish out of water.
"I think you pushed the book out accidentally," you said, reaching down to pick it up. You looked up to see him still looking at you with the amused smirk.
"It wasn't an accident," he said slowly and it took you a second to realize that this boy was actually trying to work his way up to hitting on you and you blushed. Looking down at the book you shivered. UNDERSTANDING THE NEWTON LAWS.
"Science?" You asked and he laughed at your disgusted expression.
"I have to study for my HSC," he explained and you grinned.
"Same here," you said, wondering if maybe you sounded a little too excited with the fact that you were both studying for an HSC exam. He raised his eyebrows, smiling at you through the gap.
"Well, what do you say to me walking around and joining you with studying?" He asked and your breath caught. Hot boy plus study session equalled happy you. Well maybe besides the study bit. But everything else with that equation sounded good to you.
"Sure, I'm Y/N by the way," you said and he grinned.
"Luke, see you in a second!" He pulled a mock dramatic face as if saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing ever and you laughed as he placed his book back.
You never thought you'd be so happy to have an HSC exam.

MICHAEL: AIRPORT
You pulled your small carry on suitcase along the smooth airport tiled floor and looked around you. Screens for arrivals and departures were everywhere, bustling people talking loudly and moving all around you, and suitcases rolling left right and centre; this place was busy! Well, when was it never busy?
You stopped and looked up at a screen above you, explaining departure flights. You pulled your bag off your shoulder and zipped it open, fishing around for your flight details to see which gate you needed to be at.
"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!" You heard a deep voice yell and you rolled your eyes to yourself as you continued to look through your bag. Idiots playing around in the airports these days.
Suddenly a big build of a body crashed into yours from behind and you were sent flying to the ground. Your bag went flying too, all the contents spilling out and your carry on suitcase falling over too. You lay out on the ground, sprawled and tangled with the other body like a pretzel and you groaned.
"Holy shit, I'm so sorry!" The voice was the same as the one who was yelling before and the body got off you, holding a hand out to help you up. You took it gratefully and stood up, being greeted by a tall boy with amazingly hot pink hair that was tousled and had the whole I-act-like-I-didn't-try-that-hard-on-my-hair-this-morning-but-I-really-did look. You couldn't even hide your shocked expression as you stared at it; it was literally the only thing you could stare at with the boy. The boy gave you an amused look before reaching down to the ground and picking up your things. You crouched down and helped him, blushing in embarrassment for staring at his hair.
"Thanks," you muttered quietly as the two of you shoved all your stuff back into your large shoulder bag.
"It's fine. I've always gotta be prepared to service the finer civilians who appreciate my hair," he teased and you looked up from the ground at him with an amused smirk.
"Who said I appreciated your hair?" You asked and he looked up too, grinning at you. You realized he was actually pretty hot, the hair colour suited him. You felt a touch of universal girl jealousy - no girl ever could pull off hair that colour and still look hot. The things that are wasted on boys. Well, you figured, in this case it most certainly wasn't wasted.
"You're easy to read," he kept a straight face and you raised an eyebrow. His smirk that followed soon after showed that he was just joking around but you went along with it anyways as you stood up and pulled the bag on to your shoulder.
"Okay, stranger-"
"Michael." He cut in and you smiled.
"Okay, Michael, if I'm so easy to read, what are you reading from me now?" You asked and he smirked, tapping his finger against his chin in mock thought.
"You, fine stranger-"
"Y/N."
"You, Y/N, are giving me signs that you really want to come have a coffee with me before your flight. To talk about hair colours, of course," he said and you grinned, checking the screen to see you had plenty of time.
"I'll take you up on that, Michael."