BSM: you think he likes your twin more 1/2 xx

Calum: (age 6)
"Cuddle?" Your twin sister, Felicia, asked your big brother Calum, who was laying on the couch beside her. "Sure Fel." He smiled and brought her towards his chest. She buried her head in his neck and enjoyed the warmth of him. You sat in Mali's lap, watching TV with your siblings. You let a small sigh slip through your lips as you stared at the moving pictures on the screen in front of you. You always had to sit in Mali's lip. Not that it was anything wrong with that, because it was great, but sometimes you wish that'd you'd be the one cuddling with your brother. "Calum, can I also cuddle?" You asked suddenly, looking at him with big, hopeful eyes. "No, not now. Maybe another time, alright?" He replied and the hopefulness in your eyes was replaced by disappointment. "Oh, okay then." Instead of cuddling Calum, you decided to cuddle Mali, so you leaned your small back against her chest and made yourself comfortable, trying not to think about the fact that Felicia got cuddles whenever she wanted.

Michael: (age 13)
"Michael-" Both you and Erica said at the same time, trying to get your brothers attention. "Just because you're twins you don't have to speak at the same time guys." Michael said jokingly and you giggled a little and smiled. "Just because you're our brother you don't have to point out the fact that me and Y/N are twins." She smirked and Michel rolled his eyes. "Worst argument ever honey." He stated and you laughed at him. "I'm 5 years younger than you, sorry, at least I'm better than her, she-" Erica instantly cut herself off and you backed away from her a bit. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to." She stuttered and Michael looked at you sympathetically. He didn't even tell her it was wrong to do so. "Save it." You muttered and stalked off to your room.

Luke: (age 2)
"Look? Play!" You smiled at your older brother who was sitting on the floor in yours and Anna's room, waiting for Anna to finish pouring fake tea in his plastic, yellow cup. "Right Y/N, play!" He smiled and you giggled, clapping your hands with your fingers outstretched. "Luke dink up." Anna smiled and you looked at her with big eyes, jealous of her. She could pronounce "Luke" right, while you pronounced his name "Look". He never seemed bothered about it though, but you were sure he was just hiding it. "Look! Look. Look..." You tried and Luke raised an eyebrow at you, not knowing what you were trying to do. "Look!" You suddenly cried out and felt angry tears drip down your chubby red cheeks. "Hey, Y/N, don't cry." Luke cooed and you pouted. "You no like me when me say Look." You pouted and felt more tears falling down your cheeks. You couldn't say his name right and you thought he secretly hated you for it.

Ashton: (age 14)
"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Ashton boomed as he sat down beside you at the kitchen table. "Not down." You muttered and continued to scribble down notes in your book. "Ha-ha, very funny." He said sarcastically and added; "What are you doing?" "Biology." You groaned and turned to him. "I don't want to talk to you Ash." You mumbled and he frowned. "Why not? What have I done?" He frowned and scooted a little closer to you, wanting to know what he's done to hurt his little sister. "You always stand up for Lauren, Ashton. Well, it's not wrong that you do stand up for her, but I wish you'd stand up for me too. It's like you don't even like me." You scoffed the last part and Ashton frowned even more. "I do-" "Ash, I told you I didn't want to talk to you." You sighed and picked up your stuff and left for your room.