2/2 from last preference xx

Calum: You sat on the couch for hours, some sappy romance movie played on the tv, your eyes were red and blotchy from the crying you had done. You couldn't believe what Calum did, how could he just leave you like that without letting you explain that it was an accident? Why didn't he listen to you? Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Your feet dragged along the floor and you reached the door, opening it slowly to find Calum on the other side. "It's your house too, you didn't have to knock." you walk back to your couch and resume your position. Calum walks in, lifts your feet, sits down and lets your feet rest in his lap. "I talked to Ashton." "And?" "He said it was on accident and i could tell by looking at him, he was telling the truth." "So you can believe your band mate when he's telling you the truth, but not your girlfriend, how nice." you scoff and Calum shakes his head. "I was an ass, a complete ass, i didn't give you the chance to explain, and i'm sorry. What can i do to make you forgive me?" You think about it for a minute before answering him. "We're watching Titanic on repeat, you're going to get me a bowl of chocolate ice cream and then you're going to massage my back and feet for the next two weeks whenever i ask." He grins as you speak. "While i get your ice cream, put the movie in?" You sit up and smile. "Yeah, i can do that, not sure when the disc is coming out, but i'll put it in." Calum chuckled and kissed your head. "Works for me."

Michael:The guys had come over after you called and told them what had happened. "I don't know where he went guys, i'm worried about him, and i need to tell him what the texts mean!" "What do the mean?" Michael's voice sounds throughout the nearly empty home. Luke stood up and motioned to you that he'd explain. "Did you read how the conversation started or did you just skip to the ending?" "What does it matter?" he asks and you stand up this time. "It matters because Luke was asking me about a girl he likes and what he should expect to hear when he asks those things." Michael's face turned from anger to embarrassment. "I packed my shit for that?" Both you and Luke nod. "Yeah, regret packing?" you ask and Michael nods. "My stuff's still in the car, can i bring it back in?" You glanced around the house and sighed. "You're doing it yourself, you have a lot of shit and i need the guys' help in how we're going to deal with you." "What do you mean, 'deal with me'?" you laugh. "I may be letting you move back in, Michael, but, you're on a long road for forgiveness, your road begins tomorrow, you've got the couch to sleep on for a while, better make it comfy."

Ashton: You threw your controller to the ground and chased after Ashton, Michael on your heels, you had to let him know that he had your heart, not Michael. "Ashton!" you scream as you run out of the bus and into the venue where the guys were performing that night. Ashton was at his drum set already banging away when you caught up to him. He saw you and shook his head, all the while still banging those beloved drums of his. "Ashton!" you scream into one of the microphones and he puts the sticks down before walking over to you and Michael. "What? Tired of your new guy already?" You couldn't take it anymore and slapped him, he held his cheek and looked at you. "What the hell?" "That's for thinking i'd cheat on you with your band mate, Ashton, i'd never do that and you know that. I'm sorry Michael and i've been hanging out lately, but we've both gotten hooked onto the new game. But i promise i'll lax it up a bit and spend more time with you. Michael's my best friend, nothing more, he knows this, i know this and i thought you did too, but apparently i was wrong." Ashton shook his head, letting his arm fall to his side. "I'm an idiot." you nod. "Yes you are, but you're my idiot." "Still? Even after what i did?" You nod. "Yeah, now my dear drummer boy, how about you teach me another song on those drums?"

Luke: Calum still stayed with you, to try and nurse you back to health all the while calling Luke to try and explain what happened. Calum finally had enough and called Luke's mom and soon after, a very much in pain Luke was ahead of his mother who had hold of his ear. "I brought him here, now what?" Calum pointed up the stairs. "She wants her boyfriend to take care of her until she gets better, she also wants her boyfriend to know that when he swung the door open the way he did, it scared Calum, and..." Calum paused before reaching for his phone and smiling when he found what he had to finish saying. "... and the way he opened the door was why Calum fell onto her the way he did. Nothing happened, nothing will ever happen. It was an accident and she really wants her boyfriend to know that she loves him very much and she loves only him and she wants a good cuddle and a nice warm cup of tea with a hint of lemon in it." Calum put the phone away and motioned for Luke to go up the stairs, but he stopped him before he actually walked up. "I'd never do that to you man, never." Luke nodded and walked up the stairs to cuddle with you but not before hearing Calum. "So, mama Hemmings! Can i get a ride? When Luke left he took my car and you brought him back in your car, so i'm without a car at the moment."