Kisses xx

Luke: You knew Luke was about to kiss you when he put a strand of your hair behind your ear and gently pulled you closer to him. That would happen in the most random moments: you could be cooking or doing your make up and suddenly feel his touch, surprising you. His kisses were slow and careful, so tender that you made you feel like he was constantly afraid of hurting you or something like that because the bare thought of seeing you hurt would drive him mad. After your lips were no longer against each other's, he would have the biggest smile on his face and a shy look on his eyes. You would get on your tiptoes to give him a quick peck on his lips, trying to show him how much you enjoyed that kind of surprise.

Calum: He would be very sweet or really passionate, no middle ground. Sometimes he would wrap his arms around you and kiss different spots on your face before he finally kissed you, tracing his own ways that usually started on your forehead and ended up on your lips. Either that or he would just pull you really close to him, with one hand behind your neck as he grips your hip with the free one. You didn't know which one was your favorite, but in the end it didn't really matter because he would drive you mad anyway.

Ashton: There was nothing better than your make up kisses. During or after the fight, it would always be a passionate kiss. Usually you'd have your back against the wall or the mattress and his hands cupping your face, but it would show how much you needed, loved each other so bad that you couldn't be mad at him for too long. The sound of his voice when he whispered how sorry he was, with his forehead against yours and your hands all over his body, made you forget the rest of the world. You loved him, he loved you... there was no reason to fight.

Michael: He was constantly focused on your lips, he absolutely loved them. Their shape, how soft they were and their pinkness; he loved it all, so sometimes he would watch them intently until you finally noticed his gaze and your cheeks turned bright red. Then he finally kissed you and you would feel your heartbeat accelerate. "I hate it when you stare" you said, still blushing. "No you don't" he whispered. And you really didn't.