Priority

(Important A/N in the end) 

Sebastian's POV:

"Diaper, Milk bottle, Milk, Toys, Water Bottles, Pacifier, Hair Band, Hair Clip, Extra t-shirt, Pants, Foods and......" I was rechecking the things were in the bag. Everything is here. So I zipped the bag and left it on the chair.

You know when you need to chose in between your work and kid and you are are too confused. Too scared to choose one over another. You are afraid of loosing both. But priority kicks you ass  and make you choose one. I am a single father. And like all other single parent I am afraid of my life now. I am in the middle of a road where I need to chose what is my priority.

It's so weird that how a partner can change your life.  Everyday is a struggle for me. Everyday is a battle field where I need to fight myself. I need to decide what comes first? I need to plan a battle then I need to get on to the track. Life is a battle. But I think I am losing mine. It is beating me in everything.

I took the bag on my shoulder and picked up Ginger from the floor who was sucking a water bottle like is a lollipop. 

"You are gonna forgive me for this right?" I said in a soft voice kissing her head and nuzzled her chubby cheek.

"Aaaaa..bububububu" Ashley babbled her own words.

"Please forgive Dada for this. I am really sorry." I said as my eyes got teary. My heart was breaking. I kissed her head.

"Ebibib....dadada!.....adhu bith bath!" Ashley said excitedly pointing at the door. She definitely knows we are going out

"I love you, my girl. I am sorry." I said those word painfully looking at her in my arms.

"Dadadada?" Ashley offered me her bottle which she was sucking and I chuckled.

"No, you have it." I said as I brushed the few strands of hair from her forehead. I did two pigtail on her hair a while ago. But Ashley being Ashley pullled them and now it's looking messy as hell. But she won't allow me to fix it.

I locked the door behind me and went to my car. I buckled up Ashley and she started to clap her hands excitedly. MY heart broke thinking about she won't be so happy next. I kissed her button nose and went to the driver's seat.

"Abi..du..bida...bigu....ami....dhu...bath...ga!" Ashley squealed as she pointed the cars outside. She was throwing her arms and legs in  excitement.  A smile was plastered on my face. What more do you need than your child's happiness?

I stopped the car and let out a deep sigh. I am a selfish dad. I am the worst father in the world. Anna would be so disappointed. I don't when I become that selfish.  I am taking a huge step and my heart was aching. It is tearing me apart.

I got down, took Ashley's diaper bag then unbuckled her.

"Abhu but bi, Dadada?" Ashley asked as if she is complaining about the drive being this short. I couldn't smile. I felt like crying. I gave her a sad smile and picked her up.

I started to walk towards the gate. Each step was stabbing me. I entered the main door and went to the reception.

"Hi, I am Sebastian Stan. I talked to you guys couple days ago."  I said to the receptionist. Ashley was looking back and forth around the place with curiosity. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Stan. And Hi to this beautiful baby girl!" She cooed the last part. I smiled.

"Ai." Ashley said shyly and sucked her finger.